Program Manager, Risk Management
Employment Type: Full-Time
You can submit up to three job applications every 90 days. Be sure to apply for roles that strongly match your skills and work experience.
The Facebook Legal team is seeking a motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented candidate to join the Legal Risk Management organization. The right candidate must have a strong work ethic, excellent judgment, and exceptional partnering and communication skills. We are seeking a team-oriented problem solver who loves developing and executing risk assessments, identifying root causes, and rallying people to drive change across a global organization. You must work well in high pressure situations, be comfortable with ambiguity, have risk experience in a broad spectrum of sectors and across current and emerging risk domains (e.g., Content, eCommerce, Competition), and have experience developing presentations for an executive audience. As such, the candidate must be an exceptional communicator and demonstrate the ability to build relationships with a diverse team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing compliance and risk management team and to work on novel issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
Program Manager, Risk Management Responsibilities
* Design and conduct thematic impact assessments of emerging legal obligations and new business and product initiatives against overall risk posture in partnership with various business partners within the Compliance organization
* Support aggregation and reporting of risk data across compliance verticals with a particular focus on emerging legal obligations
* Serve as a risk expert and partner closely with legal, compliance, and cross-functional partners to understand the overall business environment
* Identify and evaluate emerging risks and present findings to functional leadership
* Ensure risk assessments appropriately incorporate results of monitoring and testing
* Use visualization techniques to display data and the results of analysis in clear forms that can be understood by non-technical readers and stakeholders including reporting on periodic basis to functional leaders
* Develop an understanding of partners' goals and help determine ways to align goals, collaborate, and track progress
* Provide support on other Legal Risk Management initiatives as needed
* 10+ years of compliance/audit/risk management experience in a large complex organization
* Experience developing integrated enterprise risk assessments across emerging and nascent lanes of risk
* Experience working with minimal supervision to multitask, manage workload to timely completion
* Experience building relationships with key cross functional partners inside and outside the organization
* Experience using data and analytics in risk management contexts
* Experience using GRC tools/software
* Experience collaborating with diverse teams to solve problems
* Experience providing practical advice under pressure and prioritizing work
* Experience at internet, technology, or telecommunications companies
* Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
About the Facebook company
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.