Program Manager, Incident Analytics
Employment Type: Full-Time
You can submit up to three job applications every 90 days. Be sure to apply for roles that strongly match your skills and work experience.
As a Program Manager, you will help a growing team within the Privacy organization to understand and learn from Facebook Privacy Incidents as well as produce insights and learnings to Facebook Product Teams. This role will grow as the team continues to grow into its mission to manage all Privacy incidents throughout Facebook.
Program Manager, Incident Analytics Responsibilities
* Productionalize metrics by building data pipeline and dashboards that help the Centralized Privacy team and Facebook Products team to quantify impact and make data-driven decisions
* Collaborate with Privacy Engineers, Program team and SWEs to implement and set standards for logging key attributes across the program
* Generate insights across all Privacy Incident data to identify trends and pinpoint process and standards gaps
* Explore and analyze Privacy Incident data, develop goals and tracking metrics
* Assist team members to identify areas of impact to reduce incident recidivism, and to improve Privacy Review and Privacy Implementation Review outcomes, and FB Privacy Standards
* Build cross-functional relationships with product and program partners, and help foster a company culture of learning from our mistakes through data and insights
* 3+ years experience in quantitative role in data, reporting, and analytical problem solving
* 2+ years experience writing complex SQL queries to drive analysis and insights
* 1+ years experience delivering self-service analytics, insights, KPIs and metrics in reporting tools, such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, MicroStrategy and/or others
* Experience working on Privacy technical issues within Privacy Engineering or Privacy Compliance
* Experience working cross-functionally and the experience to create consensus with many different teams from technical to non-technical extremes
* An undergraduate degree in technology, information systems, data analytics or equivalent degree
About the Facebook company
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.