Product Policy Manager, Facebook Reality Labs
Employment Type: Full-Time
You can submit up to three job applications every 90 days. Be sure to apply for roles that strongly match your skills and work experience.
Facebook is looking for a product-focused Product Policy Manager to support the Facebook Reality Labs team developing our AR/VR products. In this role, you'll embed trust and safety/integrity into a set of AR/VR products by crafting and building consensus around product policies and enforcement procedures. You'll accomplish this goal by working closely with legal counsel, product managers, engineers, designers, and other cross-functional partners at the company.
Product Policy Manager, Facebook Reality Labs Responsibilities
* Evaluate and provide policy guidance and language that anticipates and minimizes integrity risks arising from new AR/VR products and features
* Articulate integrity policy rationale to internal stakeholders, including management, product teams, and operations teams
* Help develop integrity features to keep users, developers, and the platform safe
* Work with software engineers, designers, lawyers, product managers, and others to help product teams address policy, legal, engineering, user interface, business, marketing and policy requirements
* Serve as an internal advocate for integrity
* 8+ years of experience working in policy, policy enforcement, law, law enforcement, product design, product marketing, product management or related field
* Bachelor's degree in political science, policy, law, psychology, marketing, computer science or related field
* Experience working independently and cross-functionally to apply analytical thinking to solving ambiguous, complex problems
* Experience with consensus building in a highly matrixed environment
* JD (or foreign equivalent), MPP, MBA, or advanced technical degree
* Experience with AR/VR technologies
* Experience managing a team
About the Facebook company
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.