Enterprise Device Channel Marketing Manager
The FRL (Facebook Reality Labs) Enterprise Devices Sales & Channel team are looking for a data driven and experience oriented Enterprise Channel Marketing Manager. This individual will need to drive awareness, education, training and Enterprise programs through our set of Enterprise distributors, Resellers and System Integrator partners.In this role, the Enterprise Channel Marketing Manager will partner with Product Marketing, the Partnerships team, Sales and Operations to deliver best-in-class enterprise programs that will educate and incentivize our channel partners through direct engagement and channel online marketing. This Channel Marketer will also operate as the point of contact for channel events that drive new customer awareness and acquisition.
- In partnership with our Product Marketing team the Enterprise Channel Manager will deliver the go-to-market programs for assigned Enterprise partners to optimize for product awareness & education while delivering Hardware and Software pilots and large scale deployments and associated documentation including white papers and case studies.
- Define, manage and communicate quarterly channel marketing plans.
- Create compelling marketing programs to drive sales that include HW & SW bundles, promotions and content offers.
- Develop business briefs that educate channel partners and online merchandising teams.
- Manage the performance of channel marketing programs and iterate to drive efficiencies.
- Review and approve brand execution of all assets in the channel to ensure on brand execution.
- Manage online channel presence to create best-in-class enterprise storytelling and experiences.
- Partner with Sales, Product Marketing and Operations to review and improve the customer purchasing experience.
- Influence product positioning by providing monthly briefs with geographical and vertical insights and data to product marketing teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of geographic and vertical product needs and usage and build programs that target those use cases.
- Travel is 30% of the time.
- 10+ years experience in global enterprise channel marketing.
- Experience selling and marketing enterprise hardware and software through enterprise channel partners like SHI, CDW, Synnex and Computacentre.
- Proven presentation skills both in presentation and creation.
- Proven track record of exceeding sell through goals with experience at a Global 2000 Hardware and Software company e.g. Microsoft, Cisco, VMware.
- Proven data driven tools experience including Excel, Tableau, etc.
- Proven and demonstrable experience managing sales and marketing funnel.
- Experience working in start-up environment.
- Strong SaaS experience, DaaS experience.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.