Employment Type: Full-Time
Exponent is a leading engineering and scientific consulting firm that brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve the most pressing and complicated challenges facing stakeholders today. Our vision is to engage the brightest scientists and engineers to empower clients with solutions for a safe, healthy, sustainable and technologically complex world. We leverage over 50 years of experience in analyzing accidents and failures to advise clients as they innovate their technologically complex products and processes, ensure the safety and health of their users, and address the challenges of sustainability.
* 1100+ Team members
* 900+ Consultants
* 550+ Ph.D.'s
* 30+ Offices globally
Exponent is searching for several temporary hourly employees to work on a short-term project for a specific client as a Study Facilitator. Hours will be determined based on candidate's schedules. The study will take place at Exponent's Menlo Park, CA office.
You will be responsible for:
* Supporting data collection efforts for a large user study conducted on behalf of a Fortune 50 company
* Collecting and managing data
* Troubleshooting with study participants who experience technical issues
* Developing project management and exectuion strategy with consultant team to accomplish project goals
* Communicating progress updates and revisions of study protocol to project managers and executives within the firm
You will have the following skills and qualifications:
* Master's or Ph.D. level students in Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Public Health, Statistics, Data Science, Cognitive Science, or other related disciplines
* Experience in conducting empirical or human-subjects studies is a plus
* Ability to work in teams with a strong desire to contribute
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
We value and encourage diversity and inclusivity across all facets of our firm. Having a team built of people with different backgrounds, skills and perspectives allows us to provide better value to our clients and enjoy an enriched work environment.
Our firm is committed to offering a variety of programs and resources to support health and well-being. We believe that providing competitive benefits as well as compensation and recognition programs empowers our staff to do work that makes a difference.
Exponent is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may call us at +1 (650) 688-6968 or email email@example.com.