Insurance Surveyor/Value Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability. Our delivery model provides market-leading business outcomes using EXL's proprietary Business EXLerator Framework™, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise. At EXL, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 32,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), South America, Australia and South Africa. For more information, visit www.exlservice.com.
* - The Position - -
The EXL Insurance Surveyor & Value Analyst conducts virtual and physical inspections of high value homes and small businesses for personal and commercial lines insurance companies to analyze replacement cost value and to assess risk. EXL has a robust training program to ensure success and rapid integration with a top-class team of insurance professionals. You'll work from home with computer and home office equipment provided.
EXL Survey and Risk Control is interested in motivated and self-directed individuals who strive for excellence and who will add value to our organization. While experience in the insurance industry and/or loss control and/or with knowledge of the construction and real estate business is certainly desirable, we understand experience in both personal lines and commercial lines insurance is rare. All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their qualifications. EXL offers an excellent training program. Come join the EXL Survey and Risk Control team!
* - The Location - Work from Home - -
This position is a work-from-home position and is intended to serve San Francisco, CA and surrounding areas including San Mateo and Marin Counties.
We also have openings in San Mateo, Napa and Truckee!
* - Why Apply? - -
* Flexibility - Flexible Schedule / Flexible Hours
* Work from Home / Remote
* Superb training program
* Full Time and Part-Time Opportunities
* Hourly Wage PLUS Commission
* Opportunity to be an Employee (versus Independent Contractor)
* Full Time Surveyors receive Health Insurance, 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, 401K + Matching
* Significant Career Advancement and Growth opportunities - leading to executive level roles.
* Great opportunity to build professional career experience
* Excellent Culture and team
* No degree required
* - Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed - -
* High-degree of professionalism and emotional intelligence
* Strong analytical skills and resourcefulness
* Solid aptitude for risk assessment and replacement cost
* Excellent written and oral communications
* Facility with computer equipment, software, and general office equipment
* Ability to manage multiple projects at once and handle time sensitive urgencies
* Willingness to travel
* High Value Survey or Commercial Survey experience appreciated
* - The Company - -
* Commercial and personal line insurance carriers rely on EXL as a key business partner through our Castle High Value and EXL Risk Control service offerings. We offer a variety of field inspection and risk control services to support our clients' underwriting processes. EXL's consultants deliver industry-leading professionalism, quality and turn-around time, and our innovative solutions help our clients keep ahead of the competition. https://www.exlservice.com/survey-and-risk-control
#1 Industry: Insurance (P&C)
#2 Team: Operations Management
Please be aware that EXL requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain and show proof of a vaccination. EXL is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
* Pay Type Hourly
* San Francisco, CA, USA