Head of People Experience
Compensation: $74,910.00 - $118,320.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
About the role
Company is hiring our first Head of People Experience. This person will join Company’s leadership team and build an outstanding People Experience function to support Company’s mission and vision. As a change management leader, the Head of People Experience will set the vision and direction for the department and partner with other leaders to nurture a strong, inclusive, and people-focused culture.
- People Experience Strategy: As an active member of the leadership team, set strategy for people-focused culture, collaborate with other leaders to drive workforce planning & staffing strategy and drive vision for, grow and provide team leadership of People Experience department
- Diversity & inclusion: Elevate and implement the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) strategy that is integrated into every aspect of People Experience programs and Company culture, fostering a diverse employee population and culture that reflects the diverse populations it serves
- People Operations: Be a steward and sponsor for HR processes including HR- related legal compliance, employee relations, compensation and benefits strategy and system infrastructure
- Talent Acquisition: In partnership with departmental leaders, drive Company’s recruiting strategy and employer brand
- People Development: In partnership with departmental leaders, support creation of career pathways, performance management strategy and succession planning.
- Team development: Ensure the People department is a high functioning, strategic, and service-minded team that partners with leaders to provide organizational, culture-building, and workforce support.
- 10+ years in Human Resources
- Experience leading the Human Resources function at a high growth startup (experience in healthcare and/or mental health or a services organization is a plus)
- Strong foundation across all Human Resources functional areas including; recruiting, talent development, organizational development, change management, compensation and benefits, compliance/legal policies, learning and development, rewards, engagement, employee relations, etc.
- Track record of achieving strong results while building and fostering an inclusive, collaborative, and high-performance culture.
- Excellent relationship building skills with a demonstrated ability to work well with people with a wide diversity of demographic and professional experience levels across a decentralized work environment
- Strong strategic thinking skills with an ability to articulate a clear, compelling vision, use data to inform decisions and to translate strategy to plan to action
- Strong project management skills with significant experience leading change management
- Ability to coach and mentor direct reports, peers and executives on sound talent management practices; track record of driving organizational results through coaching and mentoring
- Proven ability to recruit, hire, develop and retain effective, diverse teams and to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working in launch, growth and/or transition phases of organizations
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.