Employment Type: Full-Time
Work between Solution Architects, Evertz clients, account managers, R&D engineers, Deployment Engineers, project managers, and executive management to completely architect, design and document the requirements and implementation approach for Evertz end-to-end enterprise solutions for broadcast and media facilities.
* Work collaboratively with the Solutions team to validate initial system design and operational workflows.
* Work with Deployment Engineers to ensure product selections are current and fit for purpose for customer's operational requirements and workflows
* Update SOW as needed in the creation of the projects functional specification
* Assist with system design and documentation for RFP responses as needed
* Refine system designs and provide accompanying documentation/functional specifications to help drive development for final deliverable package
* Identify and manage project gaps by clearly stating assumptions and working with clients/internal resources to mitigate risks in advance of project deployment.
* Work with clients and internal resources to design, develop, document and execute POC/FAT as required
* Implement changes/expansions and interventions to ensure project goals and deadlines are maintained
* Provide oversight support from a project and application perspective to the Deployment Engineering team
* Act as a technical authority throughout the final design, pre-commissioning and onsite commissioning.
* Analyze and communicate project risks
* Travel as required to client sites
* Education in Electronics/Electrical/Computers/Broadcasting or related field
* Successful project implementation in a Broadcast facility environment
* Working experience with current broadcast operational workflows
* Experience with Broadcast IT with network infrastructure
* Knowledge of current digital video compression standards and file types
* 8 + years Broadcast operational exposure
* Good written and verbal communications skills
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
* Solutions by Applications
* Investor Relations
* News & Eve