Senior Analytical Chemist GxP
Employment Type: Full-Time
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Senior Chemist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Work as an independent analyst to support product release and stability/Compendial Assay testing in compliance with cGMP regulations
* Document, analyze, and report results
* Follow Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) under direction of a Technical Supervisor
* Author, review, and data verify technical documents
The ideal candidate would possess:
* Analytical laboratory skills and technical knowledge of proteins and peptides
* Experience with cGMP and/or QC environment, documentation and methods
* Experience with the follow techniques: color, clarity, visual, pH, osmolality, density, concentration, solid state extraction, HIAC, Karl-Fisher
* Experience in working with LIMS is a plus
* Collaborative personality and acute attention to detail
* Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Good verbal communication, organization, presentation, and technical writing skills
* B.S. or M.S. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Analytical Sciences
* 2-3 year of related scientific experience with MS degree, or 4-6 years with BS degree
* Experience working with Compendial Assay techniques
* Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Thousand Oaks, CA are encouraged to apply.
* Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
* Life and disability insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.#06022021