Employment Type: Full-Time
At CPO Commerce we know tools & power tools, and the pros that use tools, know CPO. Headquartered in Pasadena, CA, we are America's leading online tool retailer operating a variety of websites. We also sell on multiple marketplaces including Amazon, eBay, Sears, Walmart and Target, where we are the #1 Tool Retailer. We carry the full line of new condition products for each brand as well as the largest selection of factory reconditioned products in the U.S. Since we started the company in 2004, we've shipped over 4 million customer orders. Customers love us because of the great deals they can find at our brand outlet stores and our fast, friendly service.
This position is responsible for preparing management reporting and analysis, supporting strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting processes, and providing financial and analytical support for strategic projects and initiatives.
* Supports the development of Business Unit's periodic forecasts, annual budget, capital and long range plans.
* Prepares management reporting and dashboards encompassing the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow with proactive analysis and commentary on business performance.
* Works closely with business unit leaders and Shared Service functions to understand and communicate key issues, risks and opportunities, underlying planning assumptions, and overall performance objectives.
* Creates dynamic financial models to evaluate business scenarios and support business decisions.
* Provides financial support to strategic projects, key initiatives and process improvement teams.
* Participates in continuous improvement efforts in the processes and tools used in planning, reporting and analysis activities.
* Performs critical analysis for Board of Directors and Senior Leadership Team presentations.
* Supports the financial close process.
* Completes ad hoc analysis as requested.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong financial systems skills and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation (e.g., pivot tables, v-lookup) as well as strong financial modeling skills.
* Works well in a team environment and demonstrates the ability to interact with various professional levels within the organization.
* Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills and ability to communicate complex business issues in a clear and concise manner.
* Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple work assignments simultaneously.
* Ability to manage ambiguity and develop perspective in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
* Action oriented with a strong drive for results.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics. MBA preferred.
* Minimum 3-4 years of progressive experience in financial analysis or planning roles.
* E-Commerce experience a plus