SVP Global Client Service Partner
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the role
SVP, Global Client Partner, Universal Pictures will be responsible for supporting Global NBCU analytics, data strategy and business intelligence priorities and Essence agency teams delivery against those priorities.
Acting in a consultative manner, the Global Client Partner will work closely with the Universal Pictures Client, to inform and contribute to the development of a long-term roadmap for Universal Studios that closely aligns with client business objectives and delivers against the broader NBCU and Comcast ambitions.
The Global Client Partner will partner with Domestic and International clients within Theatrical Marketing, Theatrical Distribution, Home Entertainment, Digital Distribution, Domestic Peacock, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology, and more, to help them as they transition to a more analytics and data lead organization.
The Global Client Partner will be responsible for overseeing client delivery of analytics, data strategy, business intelligence and data operations working closely with the discipline leads and EVP, Strategic Solutions to ensure meaningful and flawless mapping and delivery of services. In addition, this role will look for revenue opportunities to grow the business over time.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
* Be a strategic business partner and adviser to Discipline and Client leads within the Film and Peacock portfolio at Essence
* Actively contribute to the development of an innovative Data Strategy and Analytics approaches, solutions and agency projects
* Lead the scoping of all new Data Strategy and Analytics projects and scoped assignments
* Collaborate and support to deliver on all Data Strategy and Analytics projects and scoped assignments
* Own and lead a monthly strategy session with Universal clients to uncover new opportunities them and opportunities for Essence to support them
* Maintain a healthy client relationship with Universal as measured by healthy client satisfaction scores
* Nurture and grow the engagement, scoping in new projects (as appropriate), adding incremental DS and Analytics staffing and associated revenue
* Ensure Universal clients are receiving the highest level of service and support from our Data Strategy, Business Intelligence, Data/Ad Operations and Analytics teams
Some of the things this role is responsible for:
* Client partnership - Collaborate with and alignment on key vision and execution with main client counterpart
* Audience Data + Strategy - Work with Essence DS and Analytics, and Universal to develop audience and data capabilities that enabling more advanced audience identification & audience strategy
* Analytics - Work with Universal client partners to think through analytics strategies, projects and new ways to explore audience and media performance insights
* Distribution - Work with Universal client partners to devise new ways to better leverage theatrical and digital distribution data to enable more sophisticated distribution strategy
* Windowing - Work with Universal and Peacock client partners to better inform windowing decisions through lifecycle
* Campaign Measurement - Ensure BI, DS and Analytics teams are working with Universal to develop data capabilities that enable more advanced campaign health & success measurement & campaign strategy
* Campaign Reporting- Ensure BI and Ad Ops teams are working with Universal to deliver meaningful campaign reporting that meets client business needs
* 15+ years' experience in a relevant role, agency or studio side with prior experience within an Integrated or Digital Media Agency
* 5+ years senior leadership experience in a similar environment
* Extensive senior client relationship management experience
* Demonstrated track record of developing and growing accounts
* You will have the talent and appetite to become an influential member of a fast-growing media agency - to keep developing yourself and us!
You will have the talent and appetite to become an influential member of a fast-growing digital agency - to keep developing yourself and us!#06022021