PCMS Subject Matter Expert
Employment Type: Full-Time
Epsilon Systems Partners is seeking a contingent full time PCMS Subject Matter Expert- Engineering Technician V in San Diego, CA.
Summary: This position will provide support for recurring assessments and repair of Passive Countermeasure System (PCMS).
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide troubleshooting, repair, and assessment of U.S. Navy ships PCMS.
* Provide repair oversight and installation guidance of PCMS components/systems per maintenance requirements.
* Assess PCMS components/systems in accordance with 18M-R, S-1, A-1 and A-2 PCMS inspections.
* Conduct training and hands on demonstration on PCMS components/systems to ships force.
* Attend Level 2 PCMS certification Conferences (2 conferences per year) per Level 2 re-certification requirement
* Provide repair oversight and installation guidance of Motion Measurement System (MMS) and Permanent Motion Measurement System (PMMS) per NAVSEA/Ships requests.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum 4 (four) years experience with PCMS maintenance and installation.
* PCMS Level 1 Maintainer Certification
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Pursuant to the various government contractual requirements, all applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
* Ability to obtain/maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
* Level 2 PCMS Supervisor Certification
* Master Training Specialist experience
* Must be able to lift, carry and transport heavy equipment and boxes up to 50 lbs.
* Able to work on and climb ladders, work in extreme temperature environments, aboard ships, in shipyards, under industrial conditions and in confined spaces
* Able to perform other duties as required which may involve high heat, humidity, noise and dirty conditions, working aloft or over the sides of vessels
* May ride ships at sea for extended periods
* May require wearing a respirator
* Travel may be required within and outside of the continental United States
* Noise conditions range from very quiet to loud, hearing protection may be required at times.
Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans.