Cloud Consulting Advisor
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers-many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs-keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Cloud Consulting Advisor, you will manage high-level business development and growth of the ePlus Modern Data Center portfolio, Cloud Services and Cloud Resale sales in an assigned territory. You will serve as an overlay resource within an assigned territory, driving awareness, training, pipeline development and sales in both a sell-to and sell-through model.
From strategy to fulfillment to consulting and managed services, our engineering-centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
Primary territory liaison responsible for driving objectively measured incremental growth of ePlus Cloud Services and Cloud Resale.
* Work with field sales organization to assist with training and skill development for selling of the Cloud and Modern Data Center Portfolio.
* Lead efforts for the Cloud and Modern Data Center Portfolio demand generation campaigns working with field sales organization.
* Collaborate with existing ePlus field sales and services leadership.
* Drive and be the authoritative voice of the Cloud and Modern Data Center Portfolio in the geography.
* Analyze and prioritize selling activity within existing accounts that will drive efficient sales growth of the Cloud and Modern Data Center Portfolio.
* Develop joint marketing plans to recommend tactics and assist the field with regularly
scheduled demand generation activities within your territory.
* Through an understanding of cloud services programs, field seller needs, vendor programs, and customers' business considerations, apply sound judgment and programmatic rigor in driving new revenue for both new and existing clients.
* Manage ongoing training and development of supported sales and engineering staff,
relative to the Cloud and Modern Data Center Portfolio.
* Provide accurate forecasting of the Cloud and Modern Data Center Portfolio sales for assigned regions.
* Meet or exceed financial targets for Cloud and Modern Data Center Portfolio sales.
* Collaborate with peers across other markets to share best practices and develop a consistent approach for the position, yielding optimal results for the organization.
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
* Handle confidential matters and information professionally
* Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
* Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
* Thorough knowledge of a solution sales environment and relevant financing
* In-depth knowledge of Cloud and Modern Data Center products and services
* Demonstrated ability to qualify, penetrate and expand wallet share within existing accounts
* Advanced presentation skills
* Team-oriented sales approach
* Able to work both independently and as a member of an agile team
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field
* Minimum of 8+ years of management experience
* Minimum of 10+ years of successful technology consulting sales experience, with at least 8 years of consistent quota achievement
Physical Requirements of Position:
Ability of finger dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together. Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and / or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information. Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products or operate machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 10 - 20 pounds of force occasionally.