Orthodontic Field Sales Training Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Ormco, headquartered in Brea, CA, is a global leader and innovator of orthodontic products and solutions designed to enhance the lives of our customers and their patients. For nearly 60 years, Ormco has partnered with the global orthodontic community to help create over 20 million smiles in over 130 countries. Our distinguished products range from twin brackets (Symetri™ Clear, Titanium Orthos™ and Mini Diamond™) to pioneering the self-ligating appliances with the Damon™ System (including Damon™ Q2 and Damon™ Clear 2). Our latest Spark™ Clear Aligner System is designed to meet the needs of the orthodontist with the TruGEN™ material and 3D Approver software, making a more comfortable and aesthetically pleasing aligner experience for patients. From personalized service to professional education programs and marketing support, Ormco is committed to helping orthodontists achieve their clinical and practice management objectives. For more information about Ormco, visit www.ormco.com
Reporting to the Director of North America Sales, the Field Sales Training Manager will be a member of the team who is responsible for developing and executing the core sales training program and field training for the Ormco portfolio (wire and bracket and related products, e.g. AOA, Metrex) . This role will interact with sales leadership (Sales Directors and Regional Managers) to ensure sales training meets the needs of the company and produces successful sales results. The role is focused on new hire training, but also includes continuing education for experienced sales reps.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Execute and maintain the field training program for new hire sales reps which follows an established process and checklist to ensure all new hires receive sufficient and consistent training on all Ormco products and processes.
* Field training requires overnight travel to and with all new hires as defined in the new hire onboarding process and checklist. Travel throughout the United States and Canada is possible.
* When not traveling with new hires, the Field Sales Training Manager will be part of the sales training team that develops, updates and maintains all sales training materials and processes as well as manages and conducts sales training classes both in-person and virtually.
* This role will partner within the sales training team to utilize the Learning Management System to assign and track learning objectives for all sales team members.
* This role also partners with the North America and Global Marketing teams to produce new sales training materials and process as needed to support marketing activities and new product introductions.
* Bachelor's degree required
* Minimum of 2 years as an Orthodontic Sales Field Representative
* Valid DL and clean driving record
* Achievement of consistent sales performance
* Strong interpersonal skills and team player mentality, with ability to influence across the organization
* Strong oral, written and presentation skills
* Excellent organizational and project management skills.
* Previous sales training experience is desired
* Up to 25% travel required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, frequently required to walk, and occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Envista and all Envista Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The 'EEO is the Law' poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/ compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Envista and its family of companies (Envista) will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Envista will consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes submitted by vendors such as search firms, staffing agencies, professional recruiters, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies (Agency) to have been referred by the Agency free of charge and Envista will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt such unsolicited resumes. An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Envista's internal Talent Acquisition or Human Resources team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract approved by the Global Talent Acquisition leader and in response to a specific job opening. Envista will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement and written approval in place.