Medical Director needed in San Jose, CA
Our client in the San Jose area of California is looking to add a Medical Director to their FQHC.
- Candidate will have responsibility for translating strategic direction of the board into the provisition of medical services
- The position is employed with a salary in the $240k to $260k range and a robust benefits package.
- Position would be 60% administrative and 40% clinical.
- This position will be 100% outpatient medicine.
- Average patient census is 16, hours of operation: 8:30 to 5:30, with shared phone call for after hours coverage
- Asian and Spanish-speaking physicians a plus
- The interview process would include our COO, health center manager, other MD's, CFO and Chief HR officer
San Jose is a large metro community just over a hour south of San Francisco and they both have similar populations of over 900K. The community offers many amenities and has a strong schools system with many Colleges and Universities nearby. There has been a rapid growth of the high-technology and electronics industries in the area for years.
Associated topics: cpa, director finance, financial controller, invest, investment banking, investor, kpmg, pay, revenue, risk