Remote Business Systems Analyst 2-3
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Enlyte Family of Businesses
Mitchell | Genex | Coventry
Enlyte is the parent brand of Mitchell, Genex and Coventry, an organization unlike any other in the Property & Casualty industry, bringing together three great businesses with a shared vision of using technology innovation, clinical services and network solutions to help our customers and the people they serve. Our suite of products and services enable our employees to help people recover from challenging life events, while providing opportunities for meaningful impact and career growth.
Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues. May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
* Closely work with the product management team and stakeholders to understand product vision, strategic product direction, and product roadmap
* Have an in depth knowledge and hands on experience of Mitchell's product offering for Casualty Solutions Group
* Serves as a subject matter expert and breakdown high level requirements into detailed story requirements to implement business rules, product offerings or changes to existing systems/applications
* Document software requirements in story format (as in agile methodology) with proper acceptance criteria that meet the business requirements
* Document final capabilities for user personas
* Resolve questions and provide clarifications raised by the engineering team during the development process
* Raise fact based risks and dependencies
* Collaborate with other product owners, XD design, architecture, development managers and development to ensure alignment of the understanding of what the team is delivering
* Demonstration of the development of new product features
* Actively participate in regular agile program and team activities
* Accept and validate final deliverables
* Participate in Innovation
* Bachelor's Degree
* Certified Product Owner (CPO) is a plus
* 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, Product Analyst or another related product role
* Experience in Property and Causality market
* Experience with widely successful Agile techniques
* Active listening and negotiation skills - can find compromises and tradeoffs to maximize business value across all stakeholders
* Desire to work in a fast-paced, success-driven team environment
* Well organized and flexible with the ability to adjust and prioritize multiple complex projects
* Have a strong ability to effectively communicate business requirements to the engineers
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills to describe complex technical solutions to non-technical business and technical stakeholders at all levels.
* Must have proven experience in software development life cycle
* Can-do attitude with willingness to learn
* SQL capabilities a plus
* Onbase, API or AppDynamic monitoring a plus
We're committed to supporting your ultimate well-being through our total compensation package offerings that support your health, wealth and self. These offerings include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts / Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and AD&D Insurance, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, and an array of resources that encourage a lifetime of healthier living. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. The Company does not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.