Employment Type: Full-Time
At ERRG, we believe that each of our projects are significant and the most critical ingredient for success is our people. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lies at the heart of every one of our projects. That is why we can provide the challenges and inspiration to help our people grow professionally and personally.
Some of the great benefits we offer are competitive pay, health and wellness benefits, discounted 24 Hour Fitness membership, on-the-job training, educational assistance, and advancement opportunities.
ERRG's San Francisco Office is seeking a contract-hire who is self-motivated, independent, dependable, and a strong communicator to be a Staff Intern during the Summer. We are looking to hire for this position in May/June 2021.
Assist with planning and performing environmental work involving collection of environmental data from site investigations and oversight of construction activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conduct field work and support ERRG project staff as requested.
* Acquire and analyze data as directed.
* Communicate effectively with others; ask appropriate questions to clarify expectations and promote learning.
* Work effectively, both independently and as part of a dynamic team.
* Manage multiple tasks with changing priorities.
* Accept responsibility for meeting standards of quality required by ERRG.
* Take ownership of assignments and follow through to completion.
* Meet internal deadlines.
* Adhere to project-specific and corporate-wide safety policies.
* Thorough and accurate when reviewing/ checking own work.
* Manage field records and maintains adequate documentation.
* Forecast personal utilization and notify group leader / project manager of availability.
* Other duties as assigned.
* 2-3 years higher education in Engineering, Construction Management, Geology, Environmental Science, or related field.
* Knowledge of MS Word Office Suite Products.
* 40-hour HAZWOPER training and/or 8-hour HAZWOPER Refresher. (Company sponsorship may be available for HAZWOPER training).
* May be required to travel up to 25% to 50% of the time to project site.
ERRG is committed to providing a safe work environment and to fostering the health and well-being of its employees. As part of the company's commitment to safeguard the wellbeing of its employees and to provide a safe environment for everyone, ERRG maintains a drug free workplace and complies with the Drug-Free Workplace Act.
ERRG is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.