Regional Field Services Manager Southern California
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Regional Service Manager will be responsible for the commissioning, operations, and repair of solar and storage sites. This individual will have daily contact with ENGIE North America ('ENA') Project Management teams, subcontractors, and field technicians to ensure that installations meet or exceed the client's expectations. In addition, this individual will ensure that deadlines are met, budgets are adhered to and that team members are properly trained and motivated to deliver superior results.
What you'll do:
* Pre-diagnose problems at sites using remote monitoring
* Ensure all Field Services team members and contractors are properly trained and adhere to ENGIE and OSHA safety standards
* Ensure that the Field Services team meets necessary deadlines
* Supervise the performance of Field Engineers and other Field Service team members
* Act as escalated support for site issues
* Support field service activity
* Oversee Commissioning activities
* Coordinate activities with commercial asset managers.
* Leads the team's safety training initiatives and demonstrates safety performance in all instances
* Train Project Managers on installation best practices and technical issues, to ultimately resolve issues more quickly
* Utilize reporting software to create reports and identify trends and issues; coordinate with Scheduling Coordinator to resolve all open cases
* Interface with customers and clients as needed to maintain professional and excellent working relationships.
* Carries out other duties as assigned
What you bring:
* Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 8 years experience in a similar position within the Construction or Energy industries
* Experience managing a team of contractors in a high-pressure environment
* Capable of leading a team or remote technicians and contractors
* Must hold a valid driver's license
* Must be able to travel required (up to 50%)
* Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
* Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
* Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy
* Ability to use a personal computer, calculator, etc.
* Could involve some lifting
ENGIE North America isn't just participating in the Zero-Carbon Transition, we're leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient, and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
At ENGIE, our goal is to support, promote, and thrive on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do so for the benefit of our employees, customers, products and services, and community. So ENGIE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is also an affirmative action employer. We are firmly committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all employees.
We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ENGIE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. ENGIE is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, civil union, or domestic partnership status, military service or veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected category (referred to as 'protected characteristics') as defined by applicable federal, state or local law in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance with this application or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at ENGIENA-ENGIEHR@engie.com. Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry regarding positions or application status.
* Posting Date: Sep 9, 2021