Pickers Needed- FULL TIME - -
Employment Type: Full-Time
Who You Are:
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Interact professionally with associates at all levels
* Time management and organization skills
* High attention to detail
* Able to accurately complete productivity and quality documents
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to Pick more than 90 lines per hour
* Ability to Pack more than 70 lines per hour
* Focus on quality
* Ability to arrive to work on time and adhere to Emerson attendance policies and practices regarding attendance and time recording
* Ability to work varying shifts and days, including overtime as required and occasional weekends
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
* At least 1 year of recent picking and/or packing experience
* Positive, can-do attitude
* Team focused
* Experience in Distribution Center or Manufacturing Operations
* RF Gun experience
* Must be able to comprehend work instructions and documents in English
* Able to perform in a team environment
* Must be able to lift up 0 - 20 lbs. continuously
* Must be able to lift up 20 - 40 lbs. frequently
* Must be able to lift up 40 - 70 lbs. occasionally
* Must be able to work standing continuously for up to 12 hours
* Must be able to work bending and reaching continuously for up to 12 hours
* Must be able to work using 6-8 ft. ladders throughout the work shift
* Associates will be evaluated weekly to ensure they are meeting performance and attendance standards
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING: This position is located in Riverside, CA which is located in Southern California. It is not a remote opportunity.
Who we are: Emerson Ecologics is the leading provider of nutritional supplements to health care professionals. We have a strong culture of teamwork committed to improving patient lives. Our employees enjoy competitive benefits, employee events, breakfast, lunch and dinner provided on longer days or as a celebration for quality.
What we are looking for: Conscientious and experienced picking and packing Associates to join our growing company that changes patients' lives each day. This is a fast-paced work environment, with quality and productivity expectations. We are looking for associates who have high attention to detail, are team-oriented, have a can-do attitude, and want to become part of a rapidly growing company.
Where we are located: We are in Riverside, California which is in Southern California between Los Angeles and San Diego.
Pay: Our associates earn $18.25 per hour plus $2/hour retention bonus=$20.25/hour.
Emerson also provides the following great benefits:
* Great wages with an opportunity to make up to $20.25 with hourly pay and retention bonus
* Detailed career paths with annual salary increases based on tenure and performance.
* Working in a climate-controlled warehouse with a great shift of Sunday - Thursday.
* Health care products at a low cost for you and your family and free supplements.
What You'll Do:
* Pick or Pack customers' orders
* Accurately pick products from paper or electronic pick list when provided Supplier (Brand) name, product description, lot and quantity
* Accurately package customer orders
* Ensure positive appearance of the product(s)
* Ensure accuracy by checking the manufacturer, size, lot code, and quantity of each item
* Maintain a neat and orderly work area, including general maintenance tasks
* Demonstrate leadership, teamwork, problem solving and a positive professional approach to work
* Perform other duties as assigned