Revenue Cycle Management Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation, a SaaS cloud-based clinical platform. Since inception, we've been focused on building a world-class technology solution that creates an experience of delight and ease for physicians, and that our users love. We expanded our impact on the customer experience with a Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) service offering that assists our practices with the business operations and manual overhead of running a practice. Our services seek to eliminate the operational burden of navigating the ever-changing payer landscape, ensure practices are being reimbursed for the care they are providing, and create a predictable revenue stream that will allow our providers to focus on patient care.
We are seeking a mission-driven RCM Account Manager to join our team. The RCM Account Manager is a thoughtful leader who is passionate about providing excellent service to Elation's customers and serving as a partner to help practices achieve their revenue goals. The RCM Account Manager will collaborate with Elation's RCM Team and work directly with physician-owned primary care practices to understand existing workflows impacting revenue generation, and use that knowledge to strengthen Elation's service-led offerings and integrate best practices into customer workflows to optimize revenue. This role requires knowledge of RCM billing operations, excellent relationship management skills, a deft ability to influence positive change, and attention to detail across multiple projects.
We succeed by creating value in a space that we're privileged to participate in. Our growth is driven by not only our service's reputation but also the revenue we generate from these services to make our customers successful and help them succeed in managing their practices.
As a Revenue Cycle Account Manager, you will ...
* Build strong relationships with Elation's RCM customers, actively targeting ongoing strategic opportunities to unlock additional revenue, reduce costs, and optimize cash flow.
* Own proactive monitoring of ROI and the RCM service, including holding regular check-ins with Elation's RCM Team to review progress against key metrics and identify opportunities for improvement that include re-training.
* Prototype new Elation features impacting the financial operations of our RCM customers.
* Use data and reports to identify opportunities to ensure RCM customers are successful in using the Elation platform to achieve their business goals.
* Serve as the primary care practice workflow, Revenue Cycle Management, and Elation product expert to help customers realize and optimize key business requirements.
* Act as a bridge between the customer and the company --- actively seek opportunities to align customers' goals with the company's active initiatives.
* Demonstrate a passion for solving big, challenging problems in healthcare and working with primary care providers to lower cost and deliver better patient outcomes.
* Own churn targets for Elation's RCM customers.
* 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing success role
* Previous experience with Revenue Cycle Management operations in a healthcare environment
* Strong desire to build long-term relationships with your customers and serve as an advisor for all aspects of their success
* Excellent project management skills. Track record of successfully managing cross-company initiatives
* Track record of 'running through walls' to achieve project goals
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Data-driven individual with an analytical mindset
* Previous experience in successfully managing churn, retention or growth targets for B2B businesses