Employment Type: Full-Time
eero is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking, and self-motivated Program Manager (PM) to join our Internal Operations Team. The Internal Ops team exists to ensure that working for eero is a great experience for all of our employees. Our current focus areas are recruitment, onboarding, internal communications, and diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) initiatives in addition to providing executive support on special projects on an ad hoc basis.
We are looking for a teammate who has the ability to execute at a high-level and see the opportunities in ambiguous situations. This role demands the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgment while also knowing when to own or delegate specific tasks. The right candidate will have an operational brain and the drive to create processes and plans to ensure projects are executed in a timely and effective way. This individual must have a strong sense of ownership and bias for action, a commitment to customer-service, and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
This person will report to the eero Operations Manager.
What you'll do:
* Work closely with eero's Head of Operations, Operations Manager, and other internal stakeholders to define and deliver eero's DEI vision, strategy, goals, and priorities across the business.
* Develop and maintain a communications repository, Confluence pages etc. for effective communication of DEI-related information to the whole organization.
* Oversee eero's Affinity Groups; support leaders to help drive group initiatives, assist with planning and program budgeting.
* Partner with the Operations Manager to coordinate and deliver impactful DEI training.
* Support the Operations Manager with executive communications, calendaring and scheduling, and company-wide communications.
* Work as a strategic thought partner with the Operations Manager and other stakeholders to identify company-wide projects that need attention and to formulate plans to move projects forward. E.g. employee retention initiatives.
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
* 3+ years of experience in an Program or Project Management role
* Professional & clear written and verbal communication skills
* Proof of being hyper organized and able to bring order to chaos
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
* High level of integrity and discretion
* Advanced Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Word and G-Suite management skills
* Event planning experience
* 3+ years managing DEI initiatives for company of 50+ people
* Planning and/or facilitation of DEI or Professional Development and Career Development Training