Employment Type: Full-Time
* Job ID: 71034089
* Job Family: Transmission / Distribution
* Location: Pomona, CA US
* Other Locations:
Join the Clean Energy Revolution
Become a Compliance Advisor at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. In this job, you are responsible for planning, prioritizing, and tracking regulatory compliance programs and project goals. You will use data analytics and risk assessment frameworks to uncover business insights, identify control/process gaps, trends, issues, and risk areas. You will provide solutions and recommendations to management to reduce risks and improve awareness of compliance issues. As a Compliance Advisor, your work will help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions, and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future?
A day in the life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
* Manages the development, implementation, and evaluation of compliance projects and programs.
* Contributes to defining the direction for new compliance processes, standards, and operational plans.
* Collaborates to establish project objectives, timelines, risks, milestones, and deliverables.
* Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and coordinates activities of other team members.
* Makes independent decisions when recommending appropriate scope and strategies.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Seven or more years of experience working in regulatory compliance or audits.
* Experience working with Federal or State regulatory compliance entities and programs such as ISO, NERC/FERC and CPUC.
* Experience working with NERC CIP regulatory compliance requirements.
* Strong knowledge of industry best practices and standards in the field of compliance, risk management, data governance, and related.
* Experience in developing or implementing internal controls to ensure compliance.
* Strong decision-making skills and the ability to analyze complex regulatory and business problems and create innovative solutions.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficient with SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM) environment.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
* Proficient with repository platforms such as SharePoint and eDMRM.
You should know …
* Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, the hiring process, and more!
* Relocation does not apply to this position.
* This position requires testing and applicants who are identified to continue through the selection process will be invited to test via email. Please access our Information Guides to reference test(s): Edison Individual Contributor Workstyles (Test 8203). Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s), in some cases, may not need to retest again for this position.
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We're fueling the kind of innovation that's changing an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern California and around the world.
At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833) 343-0727.