Assistant Business Planning Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Assistant Business Planning Analyst supports the Business Planning Analyst in their analysis and interpretation of data related to a single Eataly location: inventory allocation, Cost of Goods Sold (COGS), labor, revenue, transfers, sales, etc. The Assistant Business Planning Analyst works closely with the store leadership team to provide analysis and execute changes as needed to maximize profitability and productivity.
Reports directly to the Business Planning Analyst and reports functionally to the Corporate Business Planning Controller.
* Supports the store's senior managers and department heads with in-depth analysis related to costs, labor, margins, and sales performance on a daily basis
* Works with store and corporate managers to create reports tailored to the managers' data and general reporting needs
* Supports Business Planning Analyst with inventory entry and overall inventory management
* Spends time on the floor to always be in touch with operational and business needs
* Collaborates with senior leaders to develop resourceful and creative approaches to improving efficiencies and profit margins to improve Return on Investment (ROI) in all areas of operations
* Educates and trains team members on processes and procedures, ensuring smooth adoption and compliance
* Supports Business Planning Analyst in training team members on Eataly's in-house sales database, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Performs other duties as required or assigned