Senior Cloud Applications Developer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Since 1973, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 120 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our associates' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets, with total assets over $59.9 billion*. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes magazine as one of 'America's Best Banks.' With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
* As of 6/30/2021
East West Bank is looking for a Senior Cloud application Mulesoft Developer to contribute towards the success of our cloud solution initiative. This person will be responsible for managing and building multiple cloud service solutions supporting real time integrated technology platforms focused on customer acquisition, engagement, and retention. The right candidate will play a critical development role in expanding our banking products, customer-centric services, and customer engagement in the digital channel. The right candidate will have the following experience and responsibilities:
* Manage and build REST APIs and real-time data integrations using Mulesoft.
* Write and develop reusable back-end components that serve as an integration layer between Frontend applications and Enterprise systems.
* Work closely with architects, product managers and engineers to develop and expand our strong set of API led capabilities
* Work cross-functionally with a broad set of business partners, using keen business process understanding and critical thinking to design, develop, test and document APIs using Mulesoft platform
* Analyze and optimize application code and APIs for efficiency and performance, and identify issues and improve code quality
* Interface with product owners and architecture frequently to understand business and technical requirements to be used.
* Build projects, meet project timelines and manage delivery commitments with proper communication.
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency.
* Participate in various Scrum ceremonies as a member of the agile team
* Review architecture design and provide direction on system capabilities
* Provide development and infrastructure estimates for new projects
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with 6+years of professional information technology experience.
* 3+ years of experience designing & developing API and microservices using the Mulesoft Anypoint platform
* Solid software engineering principles and development experience using object oriented programming and scripting languages(Java, Python, C++ etc)
* Deep understanding of Service Oriented Architectures, microservices framework & lifecycle, scalable enterprise design
* Experience in API management, policies, security orchestration(OAuth and OpenID technologies)
* Working knowledge of various CI/CD and code analysis tools such as Git, Maven.
* Experience developing Mulesoft integrations Salesforce, MSD, MQ, Azure.
* Experience in test frameworks like Junit, Munit.
* Experience working with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM
* Experience in Banking industry is a huge plus.