Senior Business Continuity Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Since 1973, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 120 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our associates' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets, with total assets over $59.9 billion*. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes magazine as one of 'America's Best Banks.' With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
* As of 6/30/2021
Provide leadership in coordinating, assessing, and communicating business continuity requirements for East West Bank (Bank) for all core business functions. In partnership with the Enterprise Business Continuity Office (EBCO) and business process owners, ensure business processes can be resumed within defined recovery timeframes by coordinating Business Impact Analysis (BIA's), Business Continuity Planning, and appropriate exercises. Coordinate the design, development, maintenance, and testing of the business continuity program for the enterprise.
* Act as the primary business continuity program coordinator. Work with business segment leaders to conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIAs) and develop Business Continuity Plans (BCPs).
* Coordinate the development, documentation, communication, testing, and maintenance of Business Continuity Plans (BCPs), procedures, processes, and checklists.
* Provide leadership and coordination for the entire continuity process during exercises and actual disasters.
* Plan, develop, and coordinate exercises of the company's business continuity strategies. Provide follow-up documentation and gap analysis.
* Facilitate training necessary to ensure that program participants are aware of their roles and can execute their assigned responsibilities when needed.
* Manage the BC planning process across the enterprise.
* Manage the Enterprise Mass Notification System and business continuity planning platform.
* Prepares documentation for audits and regulatory examinations.
* Serves on the corporate Incident Assessment Team (IAT), and acts as the member of the initial response team
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ years' experience in Business Continuity and Crisis Management
* Ability to work with across levels of personnel from end users to senior management
* Excellent organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent working knowledge of FFIEC and ISO-22301 Standards
* Ability to influence decisions and actions without direct authority
* Master's Degree with a business, emergency management or information systems focus
* Prior experience in a BC/CM role
* Prior experience in banking or finance related IT systems
* DRII, IAEM, or BCI Certification (e.g., CBCP)