Floor Manager- Warrior Warrior
Employment Type: Full-Time
Come join us at Warrior - the newest restaurant lounge to hit West Hollywood. Warrior is an Asian-inspired lounge and rooftop set in an edgy, stylish, and unique Asian and exotic ambiance and serving Top Chef-winning Chef Hung's Asian-fusion menu and the best mixologist inspired cocktails in town.
Bring your passion for leading people and your strong business skills to Warrior. We're looking for folks who can problem solve in our high-volume operations while remaining focused on achieving operational excellence and staying true to our brand promise. You will lead, coach, and mentor our best asset-our hourly Associates. When you take care of them, they will take good care of our guests!
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
* Compile and balance cash receipts at the end of the day or shift and ensure proper cashing handling procedures.
* Resolve customer complaints regarding food service and involve upper management when appropriate.
* Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
* Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
* Control inventories of food, equipment, small ware, and liquor, and report shortages to designated personnel.
* Observe and evaluate proper steps of service to ensure positive guest experience.
* Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
* Perform personnel actions such as hiring and coaching of staff, consulting with other managers as necessary.
* Follow company standards and procedures to alleviate problems such as theft and wastage.
* Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
* Monitor the responsible service of alcohol through training and awareness.
* Greet and seat guests, and present menus and wine lists.
* Present bills and accept payments.
* Perform serving duties such as carving meat, preparing flammable dishes, or serving wine and liquor.
* Record production and operational data on specified forms.
* Develop departmental objectives, budgets, policies, procedures, and strategies.
* Evaluate new products for usefulness and suitability.