Employment Type: Full-Time
EAH HOUSING IS HOSTING A SOUTH BAY JOB FAIR!
Meet with Hiring Managers directly and interview for open positions!
Thursday, August 26, 2021
10am - 3pm
Belovida at Newbury Park
1777 Newbury Park Drive
San Jose, California 95133
Will be held in Community Room & Outside on the 2nd Floor
Seeking Candidates for the following positions in the South Bay area (San Jose, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Union City):
Certain South Bay positions have a $1000.00 Signing Bonus
Resident Manager I
Assistant Resident Manager I
Leasing Agent I/COS
Maintenance Technician I & II
STEP 1: Apply to position of interest at www.eahhousing.org/careers
STEP 2: Show up to job fair, bring resume and be ready to interview! Please wear mask/face covering.
Snacks & Drinks will be available
* This position is for a full-time Janitor/Grounds to work at the Cornerstone at Japantown and Presidio El Camino, a 53-unit and 40-unit affordable housing community in Santa Clara and San Jose, CA. Qualified candidates will have 1+ years of janitorial preferably in an apartment community setting. Position requires light maintenance experience. Basic computer skills are required for training. Position pays $18/hr to $20/hr. DOE
EAH Housing has been developing, managing and promoting affordable housing since 1968. We are one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. With a staff of over 450, EAH develops multifamily communities, manages over 100 properties in California and Hawaii, and plays a leadership role in local, regional and national housing advocacy efforts.
At EAH, we put our core values into action on a daily basis. We recognize that training is a critical investment in the success of our employees and in the continued excellence of EAH. Please visit our website to learn more about our culture and read employee comments to learn more about what it would be like to work at EAH.
For immediate consideration please apply to requisition JANIT002479 on our website at www.eahhousing.org/careers
The Janitor/Groundskeeper maintains property both indoors and outdoors; conducts routine property checks to ensure they are clean and well maintained. Assists the Maintenance Technician as needed with repairs and common area cleaning.
* Sweeps, Mops, Scrubs and Vacuums Common Area's
* Empties Common Area Trash
* Grounds Maintenance including; mowing, trimming, weeding, raking, leaf disposal, watering
* Maintains all Parking Areas
* Sweeps and Blows all Landings, Power Washes as Needed
* 1+ Year of Related Janitorial or Grounds Experience
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIREMENTS
EAH Housing conducts criminal background checks on all candidates who have received a conditional job offer. Once you have received such an offer, you will be required to submit and pass our criminal background requirements. Please be advised that certain roles may also require fingerprinting due to legal requirements. If onsite housing is a requirement of the position, any household members over 18 years of age who will be living onsite with the candidate must also undergo a criminal background check and tenant screening. Satisfactory completion of background check and fingerprinting requirements is a requirement of employment with EAH.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with company match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985#06022021