Employment Type: Full-Time
To accomplish this it will require them to:
* Have a through understanding on how to comprehend a sales order, and backlog report for daily shipments
* Ability to load and unload trucks
* Have a clean driving record
* Use time wisely and plan routes to maximize deliveries.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Safely drive truck in product delivery to customers.
* Ensure safe strap use to secure loads
* Stay on top of truck condition ,tires, oil change, etc.
* Oversee shipping & receiving department, load unload tucks turn in paperwork.
* Operate forklift and observe safety procedures.
* Make sure we have enough cardboard boxes and order when running low.
* Operate shrink wrap machine.
* Prepare pallets of boxes for weekly delivery.
* Maintain housekeeping in the shipping and receiving area
* Deliver packages daily that are delivered to the plant
* Keep fuel receips scan end of the month.
* Scan packing slips in rolab daily shipping file folder.
* Help with end of the month inventory and cycle counts.
* Daily shipping of small UPS/Fedex boxes
* Prepare pallets, shrink wrap and strap
* Clean up work area on a daily basis.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS -- (Must have the following for all Positions)
High School Diploma /GED or higher level education -- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing -- Basic math skills -- Ability to read a ruler or tape measure.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS - Knowledge of the State Vehicle Code, hold a valid driver's license, be able to operate a motor vehicle, have a clean driving record and be able to travel by car or air occasionally, including overnight stays.