Google Principal System Architect
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a motivated Senior Principal Solution Cloud Architect for Google to join DXC's Google Professional Services team.
The DXC Google Professional Services team enables customers' digital transformation journeys with best practices, innovation and technical leadership for adoption of Google services.
You will work as a member of the DXC Google team and be responsible providing advice and technical consulting to our customers in the adoption of Google. In addition, you will contribute to the development of standards and accelerators for architecture, design and delivery of Google services. You will also support DXC Google offering and service delivery teams with guidance on applying these best practices.
* Lead a team of Google architects and engineers to deliver professional services projects with customers
* Build and maintain relationships with senior customer stakeholders
* Guiding and advising customers on their Google adoption strategy
* Grow existing accounts and work with sales leads to develop market intelligence on potential opportunities for new logos
* Commercial and delivery responsibility for engagements
* Collaborate with accounts and solution architects to develop solution for client
* Ensure the team develops IP, best practices and knowledge assets to be re-usable and shared across DXC
* Participate in providing mentoring support and guidance to team members to help grow skills and capabilities of the Google practice
* Actively contribute to a culture of high performance, innovation and continuous improvement.
Education and experience:
* 10+ years of experience working with or for large enterprises or government departments
* 5+ years of experience in consulting providing IT strategy, advisory and planning services
* 3+ Years' experience with Google Cloud Platform
* Demonstrable experience leading and developing a team
* Anthos & GKE Experience desired
* BigQuery, CI/CD, Networking, Healthcare API, Dataflow, Firestore, Bigtable, and Terraform are all considered pluses.
* Strong experience in cloud advisory and/or migration to cloud
* Strong understanding of the cloud adoption journeys and migration strategies
* Experienced in working in agile/devops environment with continuous integration and continuous deployment and application lifecycle management
* Excellent articulation and communication skills
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
If you are an applicant from the United States, Guam, or Puerto Rico
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. View postings below.
We participate in E-Verify. In addition to the posters already identified, DXC provides access to prospective employees for the Federal Minimum Wage Poster, Federal Polygraph Protection Act Poster as well as any state or locality specific applicant posters. To access the postings in the link below, select your state to view all applicable federal, state and locality postings. Postings are available in English, and in Spanish, where required. View postings below.
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email.
Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.