Sr. Associate, Grocery Partnerships
Employment Type: Full-Time
The DoorDash Enterprise Grocery and Convenience team is responsible for the strategic vision, acquisition, and development of the largest grocery, CPG and convenience partnerships in North America. The Associate, Strategic Grocery Partnerships will support the company's effort to adopt and partner with the largest grocers in North America. Digital grocery and convenience is expanding rapidly, and DoorDash is making meaningful strides to become a leader in this sector.
What you'll do
Data Analysis & Operational Responsibilities
* Develop & own key reporting and analytics needs with our clients to provide business insights for our largest grocery accounts
* Liaise internally with partnership leads and cross-functional stakeholders to drive key initiatives & special projects (i.e. store-level analysis of delivery times to identify areas of operational improvement, triaging/troubleshooting escalated feedback, etc.)
* Oversee continued operational success for existing clients by managing implementation of expansion initiatives (onboarding, development/scaling of support channel and processes, etc.),
* Build direct relationships with key stakeholders throughout each brand and lead weekly partnership calls, ensuring Merchant-first needs are being met at all levels
* Operationalize the development, adoption and scaling of opportunities to grow our partners' digital businesses with our largest grocery partners (i.e. launching new product lines, executing marketing campaigns, etc.)
* Assist in building client-facing materials (e.g., Quarterly Business Reviews, weekly partnership reporting, etc.)
* You love working directly with clients, you create and maintain long term relationships
* You are a structured problem solver at your core, with a strong bias for action
* You are analytically minded with strong quantitative skills
* You are organized and love details, and getting to the lowest level of detail when solving problems
* You're comfortable with a fast pace; we move quickly and are defining an entire industry
* Grit and perseverance; you're inspired by a challenge and push yourself to keep going
* High standards and a bias toward action; you hold a high bar from your contributions and those of the people you work with
* Experience in strategy and operations, operations, or consulting; high-growth startup or partnership and/or client-facing operations role is preferred
* You have proficiency in analytics & visualization tools, and experience in creating and maintaining data/reporting (e.g., Chartio, Mode, Tableau), SQL, Excel/Sheets, etc.
* Proven track record of supporting cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast-moving environment
* Bachelor's degree required
* Prior consulting or banking experience a plus
* Strong presentation and data analysis skills
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
* We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
* We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
* We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
* We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
* We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
* We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in all 50 US states, Canada, and Australia. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.