Manager, Partnership Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Team
We're looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to lead the development and execution of highly engaging, innovative partner marketing programs that fuel our growth.
In this role, you'll partner with the Senior Manager of Partner Marketing to create and execute integrated marketing programs and campaigns to promote and celebrate our unique relationships with top national enterprise partners. These programs will accelerate acquisition, activation and loyalty across all DoorDash audiences. This is a truly unique opportunity to help define and shape a fast-growing, global consumer brand with the mission of 'delivering good by connecting people and possibility.'
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
* Own and nurture marketing relationships with key partners from large national restaurants such as KFC, Shake Shack and merchants in emerging verticals like Grocery and Convenience.
* Develop annual co-marketing strategies and plans with key partners and establish 'buy-in' from internal and external stakeholders
* Execute integrated co-marketing campaigns from strategy and concept, through production, implementation, delivery and reporting
* Work closely with internal marketing teams to source partners for DoorDash owned brand campaigns, as well as amplification of new and emerging DoorDash products such as DashPass, Pick Up, DashMart and Gifting.
* Manage day-to-day operations of partner marketing efforts, including promotions, emails, in-app experiences, website content, and status meetings
* Create project briefs for individual campaign assets, project manage the creation of campaign assets and provide status updates to stakeholders
* Create regular internal and partner-facing reports to track campaign and promotion performance
* Use a data-first approach to optimize campaigns against our goals, improve profitability, and drive results
* Travel 10-15%, post Covid-19
We're excited about you because…
* You are an amazing marketer - you can create strategies and plans based on consumer insights; analyze results, and create innovative, newsworthy campaigns
* You are highly organized - you can efficiently manage 10+ campaigns and promotions at the same time
* You have the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members within the company
* You are excited by creativity - you can brainstorm campaign ideas, and are interested and inspired by great examples of marketing and creative in the world
* You are data driven - you are comfortable doing the analytical work to prove efficacy and glean insights to make us smarter
* You have a strong creative mind and attention detail
* Bachelor's degree or higher; MBA a plus
* 5+ years as a Marketer spanning both brand and direct response
* Experience in marketing at a consumer brand, tech company or digital agency
* Demonstrable success establishing and achieving business goals
* Thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
* Creative sense and good design taste
* Strong writing and communication skill
* Proficient in/familiar with SQL a plus
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners - Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users-from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce - people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.