Developer Marketing Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time
The world is changing as we know it. It's more important than ever that communications and entertainment services are available to users to connect wherever they may be. Here at Dolby, our mission is to enable experiences that transcend expectations and reach the spectacular. We need your creative solutions and diverse thought. The Dolby U internship program offers impactful, project-based work experience in a collaborative, creative environment where you work side by side with industry leaders.
Amplify your insatiable curiosity by implementing real-world solutions that revolutionize how people communicate and how entertainment is created, delivered, and enjoyed worldwide. For any student seeking to gain invaluable expertise through meaningful, personal contributions, we invite you to join us in continuing to design a future where technology meets entertainment!
Dolby.io is looking for a Developer Marketing Intern to launch our first developer ambassador/MVP program! The goals of the program include growing a community of developers who are willing and excited to advocate for Dolby.io, enlisting developers to create content that resonates with other developers, and fostering a rich Dolby.io community and ecosystem. You will report to the head of Dolby.io marketing and work closely with the Dolby.io marketing and developer relations teams. If the prospect of being on the ground floor of an exciting new business expansion designed to inspire the next generation of developers and product visionaries with programmatic access to Dolby, then we'd love to hear from you!
* Launch and grow the developer ambassador program for Dolby.io
* Identify and reach out to our best and most engaged developers to invite them to join the ambassador program
* Create messaging and content to promote the program
* Work with cross-functional teams to build out landing pages and campaigns
* Develop a rewards and/or swag program to incentivize developers to engage with us
* Identify opportunities for ambassadors and champions to advocate on our behalf
* Measure analytics and report trends on the program's success
* In addition to the above initiative, you will also work with members of the Dolby.io marketing team to support functional areas including, but not limited to, social media, campaigns, content creation, and more
* Interest in marketing technology and software, including product marketing, developer marketing, community engagement, social media
* Self-starter, organized, detail-oriented, and eager to dive into a variety of projects
* Collaborates well with others, and knows how to prioritize and manage expectations
* Ability to multi-task, think critically, self-motivate, and problem solve
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work in fast paced work environment with rapid and continual changes
* Experience in Microsoft tools, Outlook, and Google apps
* Working towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Development,or a related field; recent grads who are within 1 year of graduation are also eligible to apply
* Must be available to work full-time Monday-Friday for 6-months between May/June 2021-November/December2021
* Start dates for the internship are as follows: (*note* these dates are not flexible)
* Monday, May 24, 2021
* Monday, June 14, 2021
* Monday, June 21, 2021
* COVID UPDATE: This internship will be remote until further notice. Should conditions change, and we can safely allow employees to return to our campuses, there is a possibility of returning to onsite work.
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland