Developer Relations Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones.
As an intern, the Dolby U program offers impactful, project-based work experience in a collaborative, creative environment where you work side by side with industry leaders. Amplify your insatiable curiosity by implementing real-world solutions that revolutionize how people communicate and how entertainment is created, delivered, and enjoyed worldwide. For anyone seeking to gain invaluable expertise through meaningful, personal contributions, join us to design a future where technology meets entertainment!
Dolby brings innovations in audio and video to many industries with a self-service developer platform. Using Dolby.io APIs will put you at the forefront of technology while helping others to learn how to incorporate media into their own applications. If you are eager to learn, develop, and teach others this may be a good opportunity for you.
* Gather requirements, design, and implement a new mobile application
* Analyze the onboarding experience for a technical product to make usability recommendations
* Write a tutorial to help teach others something about software development
* A strong work ethic and curiosity for learning new things
* A desire to grow your skills and teach others how they can too
* High level of written and verbal communication skills for technology-specific applications
* Clear understanding and emphasis on usability and design
* Familiarity with mobile application development such as Kotlin/Android, Swift/iOS, or hybrid tools
* Working towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field; recent grads who are within 1 year of graduation are also eligible to apply
* Must be available to work full-time Monday - Friday for 3 months between September 2021 - December 2021. The start date for this position is Monday, September 20, 2021. Please note the start date is not flexible.
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland#06022021