Senior Program Insights Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Senior Program Insights Manager
Customer Success | San Francisco, California; Seattle, Washington; Los Angeles, California; Remote-North America
If position is eligible for remote employment, it will exclude the following locations: Alaska, Colorado, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our Agreement with Employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what's right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you'll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world, focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts - in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support - you'll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
You will be a hands-on senior leading performance insights and reporting for DocuSign's Customer Success at Scale organization. You will understand the Customer Success at scale programs, processes and operations, analyzing and making decisions based on current performance. You will measure, benchmark, and play a key role in supporting the continuous optimization of the post-purchase customer journey worldwide. You will partner closely with analysts, lifecycle marketers, campaign executors, product managers, and business stakeholders to provide performance insight into the end-to-end customer journey post-purchase. You will use your analytical expertise and business acumen to monitor, and report on the health of the business, measure the effectiveness of programs, and identify and size opportunities for improving adoption, retention and mitigating churn.
You will excel as a trusted advisor, creative thinker, and exceptional problem-solver with a demonstrated ability to structure and navigate complex problems and processes. You can simultaneously think strategically and take a hands-on approach to deep dive into our disparate data sets to deliver high level or detailed well-structured models and analysis depending on the business need. You will succeed by combining analytical insight, technical proficiency, business acumen, and the ability to collaborate and influence your key partners and cross-functional teams.
This position is an individual contributor position and reports to the Senior Director, Customer Success at Scale and works closely with individuals across the Customer Success, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams.
● Drive business analysis and KPIs for post-purchase customer experience
● Business performance modelling & forecasting, including monitoring dashboards for Customer Success at Scale to spot trends, quickly understand performance, and ensure the customer journey is optimized
● Apply business acumen and analytics techniques to related disparate data and identify areas of opportunity and size potential impact for adoption and retention improvements
● Partner with cross-functional teams to provide input to enhance existing dashboards, to help provide insights based on evolving business needs
● Use data to tell compelling stories that drive business insight and action at multiple audiences within the organization - front line business managers, group leadership and C-level executives
● Bachelor's in a quantitative field (Statistics, Finance, Math, Customer Success, or related)
● More than 8 years of relevant experience in data, insights or analytics with increasing responsibility in a growth environment
● MBA or Advanced degree in Analytics, Math, Statistics, CS or related field
● Advanced data analysis skills
● Analytics experience in SaaS with a deep understanding of digital churn and retention
● 2+ years of experience in A/B testing & experimentation and arriving at conclusive results
● Comfortable with loosely defined requirements where you exercise your analytical skills to collaborate with the rest of the team to build solutions
● Attention to detail with focus on data quality, data consistency and criticality
● Familiarity with the principles of data engineering
● Exposure to big data platforms - Snowflake, Redshift, Azure, Matillion, Alteryx, etc.
● Strong experience with working with data science, analytics, A/B testing, and data technologies
● Experience utilizing both qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques
● Proficiency as an end user in Mixpanel, Tableau or Qlik
● Advanced Excel modeling skills including pivot tables and complex formulas
● Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present complex data analysis, providing insights, and recommendations to senior leadership
● Proven effectiveness working independently or partnering with cross-functional teams
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that's a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.