Speech Therapist I
Employment Type: Full-Time
Welcome to St. John's Regional Medical Center.
At Dignity Health, we believe in the healing power of kindness. Since 1912, we have been giving something forward to the people of Oxnard, California. St. John's Regional Medical Center is a 266-bed facility employing more than 1,200 caring professionals and a medical staff of more than 600 active physicians. We offer a 23-bed acute rehabilitation center, and provide a wide array of programs and services that include oncology, cardiovascular, maternity care, orthopedic, weight loss surgery, spinal disease treatment, community outreach and more.
Our passion for inspiring a stronger, healthier world compels us to lead with our hearts as we serve the community of Oxnard. One of the most beautiful areas in the country, Oxnard is nestled between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, and offers residents spectacular beaches, clean air and open spaces, as well as easy access to California wine country. We invite you to join us in delivering humankindness, one person at time.
In keeping with the Dignity Health core values, is responsible for administering diagnostic and treatment programs designed to comprehensively evaluate and treat injured and disabled patients to restore maximum communicative function.
Our Speech Therapist are eligible for a weekend differential of $10.00 more per hour after you have worked one weekend day in the month.
* Must posses or be eligible to posses a current valid California State License in Speech Pathology
* Must have a current CPR
* Must demonstrates good interpersonal skills and the ability to work tactfully and effectively with fellow staff members, physicians, hospital departments and the general public
* Demonstrates competent working knowledge of the principles, standard practices, procedures and equipment utilized in the department
* Ability to work independently and be a functional team member in a team oriented environment
* Ability to be flexible with caseload within any given day, as needed for the benefit of the department