Physical Therapist I
Employment Type: Full-Time
Marian Regional Medical Center, located in Santa Maria, CA, is nationally ranked among the top 10% in the nation for safety core measures in Cardiac Services and has the only comprehensive Cancer treatment and resource program from Los Angeles to San Francisco. In April 2012, Marian opened its doors to a brand new state-of-the-art facility which houses the latest technology to support excellent physicians and caregivers who deliver compassionate care each and every day. Marian's new hospital includes 191 beds, expanded and enhanced Emergency Department, Critical Care Unit, NICU and women's services.
Marian is a Dignity Health member of the Central Coast, which also includes Arroyo Grande Community Hospital in Arroyo Grande, CA and French Hospital Medical Center in San Luis Obispo, CA. Dignity Health of the Central Coast is recognized for the highest quality hospitals, physicians from the top medical schools in the country, primary care offices to ensure access for all patients, premier ambulatory surgery centers, technologically advanced imaging centers, outpatient services and a comprehensive home health service; all recognized for quality, safety and service. Each hospital is supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to provide additional funding to support new programs and services, as well as to advance the community's access to health care.
In keeping with the Dignity Health core values, the Physical Therapist I is responsible for providing physical therapyassessments and treatments to patients.
* Must possess or be eligible to possess a current California license in Physical Therapy.
* Must obtain licensure within 4 months of hire
* Current and valid CPR-AHA Certification
* Demonstrates good interpersonal skills
* Demonstrates competent working knowledge of standard physical therapy practices, procedures and equipment utilized in the department
* Ability to interface with physicians and communicate verbally and in writing a patient's deficits and need for PT services