Physical Therapist I
Employment Type: Full-Time
Marian Regional Medical Center, a 191-bed facility located in Santa Maria, California, is recognized as one of the Top 250 Hospitals in the Nation by Healthgrades and was awarded Best Maternity Care by Newsweek. It ranks among 10% in the nation for safety core measures in cardiac services and has the only comprehensive cancer treatment and resource program from Los Angeles to San Francisco. Marian's beautiful mission-style facility houses the latest technology to support excellent physicians and caregivers who deliver compassionate care each and every day. Marian Regional Medical Center is a part of Dignity Health's Southwest Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health, the largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation, boasting an integrated network of top quality hospitals, with physicians from the most prestigious medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient services - all recognized for quality, safety, and service. Marian's offers Santa Maria Valley residents access to the most advanced technologies, an expanded and enhanced Emergency Department, Critical Care Unit, neonatal intensive care unit, and an array of women's services.
In keeping with the Dignity Health core values, the Physical Therapist I is responsible for providing physical therapyassessments and treatments to patients.
* Must possess or be eligible to possess a current California license in Physical Therapy.
* Must obtain licensure within 4 months of hire
* Current and valid CPR-AHA Certification
* Demonstrates good interpersonal skills
* Demonstrates competent working knowledge of standard physical therapy practices, procedures and equipment utilized in the department
* Ability to interface with physicians and communicate verbally and in writing a patient's deficits and need for PT services