Cath Lab Tech -RT
Employment Type: Full-Time
Founded in 1926, Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center is a 334-bed, acute care, nonprofit, community hospital located in Glendale, California. The hospital offers a full complement of services, including its award winning heart center, the colorectal surgery institute, a gastrointestinal program, and is a Los Angeles County approved primary stroke center. The hospital shares a legacy of humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation's five largest health care systems. Visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/socal/locations/glendalememorial for more information.
About this opportunity:
Performs quality patient care in collaboration with the Physician and Registered Nurse during all cardiac and peripheral diagnostic and interventional procedures and electrophysiology studies. Under the general direction of the invasive cardiologist, assists in all duties related to catheterization lab procedures. Primarily responsible for radiographic equipment, radiographs, and related imaging and archiving. Participates as a surgical scrub tech as necessary. Monitors and processes hemodynamic data. Performs duties in alignment with the mission and policies of the organization. Utilizes professional and hospital standards of care and standards of practice to guide care delivered to the patient. Maintains patient safety and confidentiality during the hospital stay. Performs duties in support of and in compliance with the PI plan, TJC, and other regulatory agencies. Provides professional patient care in accordance with the appropriate scope of practice. Embraces diversity.
#glencathtechKeywords: Cath Lab Tech, Rad Tech, RT, CVT, CRT, ARRT, Cardiovascular
* Two years experience in a Catheterization Laboratory is highly desirable. Training may be required (3-6 months)
* ACLS certification within 6 months of employment.
* Courses in Hemodymanic monitoring, Arrhythmia interpretation, and cardiac specific classes within 1 year of employment.
* Certification in POC testing (ACT).
* Basic Life Support Card
* License is required as issued by the state of California, CRT and national, ARRT.
* Must have fluoroscopy permit within 60 days for hire.
This position is represented by CHEU