Marketing Manager - HCP
Employment Type: Full-Time
Dexcom, Inc. empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
The HCP Marketing Manager reports to the Sr. Manager, HCP Marketing. As a member of the team, the Manager will assist in the marketing planning and carry through of HCP field promotion activities to drive new patient starts and foster patient adherence. This individual will work with the Sr. Manager to assist in the planning and execution of various key field engagements and the development of brand-building tactics used by our field force to drive adoption. He or she will partner with cross-functional teams including key partners across the marketing and field teams when working on key brand projects. This position will consist of agency and vendor management as well as cross-functional management across commercial, medical, legal, and regulatory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop product positioning and messaging for professional audiences which includes endocrinologists, primary care physicians, and diabetes educators.
* Develop relevant clinical content for HCPs that can be used cross-platform for clinical summaries, collateral, sales tools and website content.
* Lead media strategy planning and execution in conjunction with external agency partners
* Collaborate with sales training to ensure effective, impactful, extraordinary training on promotional tools and programs
* Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing leadership, product management, regulatory affairs, clinical affairs, legal and other departments as appropriate to develop strategies and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for products in professional audiences.
* Work with the Market Research team to execute needed market research and measurement testing to support strategy, programs, and expected returns/success of programs
* Work with medical, legal and regulatory to translate clinical data into compelling promotional resources
* Through attendance at trade shows, periodic customer visits and staying abreast of industry trends, identify most effective means of reaching the right audiences with the right message.\
* 3-5 years marketing and/or experience in medical device, life sciences, healthcare, or CPG marketing or product management role
* Experience building and executing multi-channel marketing plans from concept to delivery that drive demand and foster loyalty
* Ability to build strong relationships and collaborate within the team and cross functionally.
* Strong prioritizing, organizing, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
* Highly curious, empathetic, collaborative and strategically minded individual
* Experience in regulated industries and knowledge within regulatory constraints highly preferred.
* Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university in Marketing or science-related field
* 0 - 24%
* Biotech/pharmaceutical industry marketing experience
* Experience translating complex data/information into simple, meaningful insights
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Comfortable with ambiguous work assignments
* Adaptable, and thrives in a changing environment
* Able to foster trusted relationships with key partners within brands and other cross-functional partner
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.