Employment Type: Full-Time
Deluxe's Technology and Innovation Group is on the forefront of change within media management from creation to consumption. We're looking someone who shares our passion for disrupting, transforming, and uniting the entertainment ecosystem in this new age of digital storytelling.
Deluxe is seeking an individual with exceptional client and project management skills that can execute and push projects forward with a keen attention to detail. This position will act as the key liaison between internal and external stakeholders, while managing and providing oversight of the Event Support Team. Candidates must be extremely customer focused, can multi-task and utilize both written & verbal communication skills to help our diverse range of customers effectively on both business matters and client operational personnel on technical matters.
Key tasks include leading and supporting Deluxe One Showcase client campaigns and live virtual events through proactive communication and management of cross-functional teams in order to ensure definition and prioritization of new and existing features into event program plans and campaigns, where relevant.
This is a full-time role based out of our Burbank, CA office.
* Proactively lead, communicate, and support all Deluxe One Showcase clients' simultaneous campaigns and live virtual events from inception to completion. This includes oversight on onboarding, kickoff, design, development, QA, execution, and retrospective.
* Identify and manage relationships with external clients, partners, and agencies to coordinate and gather all necessary details, ensuring that all key stakeholders align and are kept in close collaboration on project vision and execution.
* Prioritize and align cross-functional teams on a regular cadence, securing integration across functions, partnering, and leading the set up and facilitation of status meetings, and tracking action items throughout
* Manage Event Support team, ensuring they are effectively executing on the day-to-day requests for external clients including asset and data processing, attendee management, troubleshooting client issues, and reporting-all while ensuring deadlines are met.
* Authors, edits, and collaborates on product-driven technical documentation including but not limited to platform operational tools, processes, and workflows with product owners and managers to ensure documentation is aligned with the overarching strategic vision of the team and product.
What You Bring
* BA or BS degree
* 4+ years of relevant experience working collaboratively across product, development, sales, and marketing teams.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Must be well versed in the full Microsoft Office product suite, as well as various project management and content collaboration tools such as Confluence, JIRA, and SharePoint
* Experience in the delivery of digital content and virtual/live experiences and events, with a successful history of leading, structuring, scoping, and supporting complex digital, campaign, and live event projects.
* Ability to operate in a fast-paced, complex, and driven organization with substantial autonomy and discretion.
* Experience in client and project management that conveys attention to detail, exceptional organization and communication skills, and the ability to learn fast and accommodate to rapid change by reacting quickly to new information amidst contexts switching.
* Passion and knowledge of media and entertainment industry with emphasis on digital media solutions focused on technology enabling creative, production, and distribution of content.
* Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.