Sr. Growth Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Delphix is the industry leader in DataOps and provides an intelligent data platform that accelerates digital transformation for leading companies around the world. The Delphix DataOps Platform supports a broad spectrum of systems-from mainframes to Oracle databases, ERP applications, and Kubernetes containers. Delphix supports a comprehensive range of data operations to enable modern CI/CD workflows and automates data compliance for privacy regulations, including GDPR, CCPA, and the New York Privacy Act.
In addition, Delphix helps companies sync data from private to public clouds, accelerating the journey to the cloud and the adoption of disruptive AI technologies. In a world where every company is becoming a data company, Delphix provides a critical platform to enable data-driven transformation.
We are looking for an individual to foster strong relationships within our global install base of customers through holistic marketing campaigns and build a community of trusted relationships. This role is primarily responsible for building install-base marketing programs that have a specific focus on executive engagement. The role will also focus on recruiting customers for customer advocacy programs. The ideal candidate is a determined marketer and self-starter skilled in developing customer-centric marketing programs.
* Design programs for our install base to increase executive (VP+) engagement
* Draft, lead and manage customer engagement, content marketing, and communication programs, such as events, digital content programs, webinars, annual conferences/user groups, awards programs, customer advisory board, and ongoing nurture campaigns
* Define campaign objectives, set metrics, and analyze results to inform future decisions
* Identify key customers that can participate in case studies, speaking opportunities, blogs, newsletters, etc.
* Collaborate closely with Demand Generation/Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Partner/Channel Team, Sales, and Customer Success to increase transparency, communication, and campaign success
* 7+ years of B2B marketing; direct experience in customer marketing strongly preferred
* Prior experience developing and managing executive marketing programs, and fostering executive relationships
* Strong understanding of demand generation, lead lifecycle, lead nurturing and the buyer's journey
* Proven ability to develop customer relationships, and recruit customers for thought leadership, speaking, and other marketing activities
* Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
* Excellent writing, editing, presentation, and communication skills
* Independent contributor with extreme dedication to collaborating with other departments to create an incredible customer experience and reach business goals
* Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
* Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
* Excellent project management skills and ability to spin multiple plates concurrently with a focus on achieving high-quality outputs and results
* Proficient in utilizing modern sales and marketing tools and systems (i.e. Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, Zoom, Wrike, etc.)
Knowledge and Experience
* Bachelor's degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and/or business or equivalent work experience
* Experience creating and executing lifecycle marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
* Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
* Experience working with global teams across the US, Europe, and APAC a plus
* Ability to exhibit strong interpersonal skills and build relationships across the business, at all-levels, and with agencies, customers, and professionals outside the business
We are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences, and strive to empower each voice to be heard and respected. Delphix is committed to hiring and supporting all teams regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. Our focus on inclusion and diversity benefits our employees and positions Delphix to succeed as a global company.