Workday Analytics Consultant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Workday Analytics Consultant
Are you ready to join the only firm that has partnered with Workday for over a decade? How about joining the only ecosystem partner that has completed 9 out of 15 of the largest Workday implementations? Does collaborating with over 1000 certified Workday professionals globally sound like an amazing experience?
Deloitte has served over 250 clients world-wide in various industries and has successfully delivered over 350 projects, a number that continues to grow! We want you to be a part of that growth and opportunity!
Work you'll do
As a Workday Analytics Consultant you should expect to be client facing and involved in the following:
* Oversees Analytics/Reporting project delivery
* Acts as Advisor/Subject Matter Expert for Workday Analytics and Business Intelligence components
* Designs and implements analytics data architectures and data governance processes
* Ensures timelines and quality of analytics/reports/strategy deliverables are met
* Point person for analytics/reporting projects in partnership with Director
* Directs and guides team on analytics/reporting standards and leading practices
* Engages with Workday and 3rd party vendors
Human Resources Transformation
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
Our Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for Workday's largest clients. We have over 1000 Workday certified professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex projects in North America and we are looking for high energy, committed and ambitious people to join our Workday community.
* 2 years of consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm
* Experience with at least 1 full life cycle Workday implementation
* Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
* Bachelor Degree
* Workday Analytics Advanced Reporting Certification
* Workday Analytics Prism Analytics Certification
* Familiarity with Data Storage Design/Architectural Concepts and SQL
* Experience with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, 'Deloitte' means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 60916