World Experiential Marketing Co-op
Employment Type: Full-Time
Each spring Dell Technologies host its largest annual user conference, which brings together influential customers, partners and employees. This year the role should be fascinating as we all dive deeply into creating an engaging hybrid experience. We are looking for individuals interested in experiential marketing, communications, social media and digital marketing to help execute one of the world’s leading IT events.
The Dell Technologies World Experiential Marketing Co-op students will become an integral part of the team that produces the conference by focusing on delivering a superior customer experience both pre-event and onsite in Las Vegas. You will own virtually all customer communications, support acquisition and registration teams and many other important projects that shape the conference. Your role as part of our team makes the event possible. If you are looking for an opportunity to work hard for one of the world’s leading technology companies, we promise you will leave with a memorable experience.
_**Here are ways former co-ops described their experience:**_
_“This co-op turned out to be all I could have asked for and more. Although Dell is a huge company, the Experiential Marketing team is like its own little community inside of the company. There was never a moment I did not feel included or a part of the team, and my team members were really inspiring throughout the entire process. If you like excitement, have a can-do attitude and enjoy taking initiative, this is the co-op for you.”_
_“This co-op experience is constantly encouraging of your ideas and creativity and gives you the opportunity to see projects through from start to finish!”_
_“This co-op gives you hands-on experience not only in marketing, but also in data analysis, design and customer service. Seeing your and your co-workers projects come together at the end of the co-op is an extremely rewarding milestone.”_
**Principal Duties and Responsibilities**
- Assist with the promotional marketing campaign by writing content and proofing marketing collateral, publications, signage, emails, brochures, etc.
- Manage Dell Technologies’ social media brand and community, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Work directly with customers, partners, and employees to complete the registration process, answer questions, update profile responses, issue international visa letters and confirm payments via our online registration application.
- Coordinate event logistics, working directly with various internal departments and vendors to ensure smooth pre-event and onsite execution.
- Conduct industry research concerning event vendors, technology conferences and hotel properties - present findings to event management at the end of your co-op assignment.
- Contribute to the development of executive reports by formatting data, analyzing attendee records, and creating graphs and charts.
- Must be able to commute daily to Hopkinton MA – vehicles are **strongly recommended** as the Commuter Rail can be difficult on a daily basis.
- Must be available to work onsite at the conference in Las Vegas May 4 – May 7, 2020.