Project Manager Global Solutions Co-Creation Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
We never stand still. The global Solutions Co-Creation Services Team (SCS) within the Telecom Systems Business (TSB) is committed to developing solutions for service providers globally and integrating the breadth of the Dell Technologies portfolio for these solutions. Our project managers combine technical knowledge with broad business development capabilities and project management to drive integrated solutions across our portfolio and with our partners globally.
Dell is looking for a Project Manager with Marketing background / specialization to manage the development of integrated solutions across our portfolio and with our partners globally.
Join us as a **Project Manager in the Operational Excellence Practice Group** on our **Global Solutions Co-Creation Services Team** to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
**What you’ll achieve** The Project Manager role is responsible for working with a global team to identify and jointly build/take to market co-created solutions based on Dell Technologies and 3rd party ISV capabilities. In this global dynamic and multi-faceted role, he/she is responsible to ensure that our value proposition is thoroughly planned and executed. Our solution creation process (SCP) is following the concept of value co-creation. The maturity and output level are unique in the industry and addresses the best possible Time-To-Value for and with our partners / customers.
- Plan and manage day-to-day operational efforts globally along the solution creation process (SCP) including:
- Drive success of solution projects through standard project management methodologies, coordinating resources across Dell, our partner companies, and Service Providers
- Plan and manage project execution on technical solution creation project
- Plan and manage solution campaign activities in close alignment with corporate marketing teams
- Create and manage project management artifacts
- Provide weekly status updates on project status
- Ensure on-time, professional delivery of solutions and artifacts
- Run, manage, drive regular business rhythms for projects
- Coordinate across internal team and business units across the enterprise to implement solutions