Shift Manager Store 1006
Employment Type: Full-Time
Click on Apply Now to Apply for this Position!!!
Our Shift Managers support our stores and General Managers in creating an amazing guest experience, and empowering their team to be at their very best. Our Shift Managers create a culture in our restaurants that is exciting, optimistic and rewarding.
Del Taco Shift Managers have significant opportunities for growth and career advancement and are charged with supporting the General Manager with the tasks of training the next generation of leaders, guiding them to be promoted and empowering them to have a successful career.
Essential Job Functions
* Supports General Manager in supervising team that delivers effective results in the areas of quality, guest service, food cost, labor cost, safety, security, cleanliness and product preparation.
* Running shifts and supporting the GM in managing the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems.
* Knowledge of all work station functions and paperwork essential for recording and monitoring each job in the restaurant.
* Supervises 1 to 7 Team Members
* Ensures objectives are reached in all areas while following all Company guidelines.
* Ensure compliance during shifts with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
* Supports GM in creating and maintaining an 'Employer of Choice' environment.
* Supports GM in providing leadership, direction, training and development to the restaurant team.
* Supports GM in supervising and directing the workforce.
* Supporting GM in making staffing decisions such as, recommending interviews, and administering disciplinary action as needed.
* Delivers effective results in the areas of quality, guest service, safety, security, cleanliness and product preparation.
* Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner
* Demonstrates a complete understanding of our menu items and has the ability to explain them to guests accurately
* Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record orders and compute order amounts; collecting payment from guests
* Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitations standards
* Ability to follow all Company operation policies, and procedures
* Make recommendations to enhance restaurant operations.
* Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards
* May be required to attend business meetings for training and development
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* 1-2 years of experience in quick service restaurant environment with demonstrated ability to ensure guest satisfaction and ability to train and maintain an on-going guest service delivery.
* Demonstrated ability to be a leadership partner with management and staff, and to provide quality service to guests.
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with effective follow-through.
* Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead staff to achieve organizational goals.
* General knowledge of computers, POS systems, various electronic devices, and various software.
* Ability to perform basic business math skills. Cash handling skills desired.
* Excellent organizational skills for keeping detailed records, reports and logs.
* Demonstrated ability to visually assess and evaluate safety hazards in the work place as mandated by company safety procedures. Ensure OSHA, local health and safety codes and company safety policies are met/followed.
* Ability to communicate, develop and maintain a close, effective relationships colleagues, department managers, partners and the public.
* Implement training and development plans and train staff
* Ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
* Open availability to work any shifts as needed.
May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, or technical developments) All duties are expected to be performed while clocked in.
Experience, Education and Training
* Must possess a valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance.
* 1-2 years of experience in a Quick Service restaurant environment or a guest service industry in a supervisory or leadership role or an equivalent combination is preferred.
* Food Handlers certification may be required
Ability to stand and walk for approximately 95-100% of shift including ability to bend, reach, and lift and carry a max of 50 pounds.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above position profile is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their Manager in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to the position and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at Del Taco.
Continued employment remains on an 'at-will' basis.
Del Taco is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
* Job Family SHIFT MANAGER
* Pay Type Hourly
* 1006 - WINCHESTER, CA, 30640 Benton Road, Winchester, California, United States of America