Shift Manager Store 1006
Employment Type: Full-Time
We're growing with no signs of slowing down! Del Taco offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We offer a work environment that is team-oriented, fast paced and fun.
Working at Del Taco, you'll feel proud that you are part of an iconic brand, where the hardest working hands in fast food actually grill, shred and chop fresh ingredients. You'll feel proud that you have a chance to grow and earn more as you work through a realistic and achievable career path.
It's not about JUST DOING IT, It's about BEING THE BEST at doing it.
Learn more about being the best you can be.
We Have People Driven
Delighting our Guests
Elevate Each Other
Come grow with us!
¡Estamos creciendo sin signos de desaceleración! Del Taco ofrece oportunidades significativas para el crecimiento y el progreso profesional. Ofrecemos un entorno de trabajo orientado al equipo, rápido y divertido.
Trabajando en Del Taco, te sentirás orgulloso de ser parte de una marca icónica, donde las manos más trabajadoras de la comida rápida realmente cocinan, trocean y cortan ingredientes frescos. Te sentirás orgulloso de tener la oportunidad de crecer y ganar más a medida que trabajas a través de una trayectoria profesional realista y alcanzable.
No se trata de SOLO HACERLO, se trata de SER EL MEJOR en hacerlo.
Aprende más sobre ser lo mejor que puedes ser.
Tenemos personas conducidas
Deleitando a nuestros huéspedes
Elevarse unos a otros
¡Ven a crecer con nosotros!
Our Shift Managers support our stores and General Managers in creating an amazing guest experience, and empowering their team to be at their very best. Our Shift Managers create a culture in our restaurants that is exciting, optimistic and rewarding.
Del Taco Shift Managers have significant opportunities for growth and career advancement and are charged with supporting the General Manager with the tasks of training the next generation of leaders, guiding them to be promoted and empowering them to have a successful career.
Essential Job Functions
* Supports General Manager in supervising team that delivers effective results in the areas of quality, guest service, food cost, labor cost, safety, security, cleanliness and product preparation.
* Running shifts and supporting the GM in managing the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems.
* Knowledge of all work station functions and paperwork essential for recording and monitoring each job in the restaurant.
* Supervises 1 to 7 Team Members
* Ensures objectives are reached in all areas while following all Company guidelines.
* Ensure compliance during shifts with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
* Supports GM in creating and maintaining an 'Employer of Choice' environment.
* Supports GM in providing leadership, direction, training and development to the restaurant team.
* Supports GM in supervising and directing the workforce.
* Supporting GM in making staffing decisions such as, recommending interviews, and administering disciplinary action as needed.
* Delivers effective results in the areas of quality, guest service, safety, security, cleanliness and product preparation.
* Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner
* Demonstrates a complete understanding of our menu items and has the ability to explain them to guests accurately
* Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record orders and compute order amounts; collecting payment from guests
* Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitations standards
* Ability to follow all Company operation policies, and procedures
* Make recommendations to enhance restaurant operations.
* Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards
* May be required to attend business meetings for training and development
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* 1-2 years of experience in quick service restaurant environment with demonstrated ability to ensure guest satisfaction and ability to train and maintain an on-going guest service delivery.
* Demonstrated ability to be a leadership partner with management and staff, and to provide quality service to guests.
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with effective follow-through.
* Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead staff to achieve organizational goals.
* General knowledge of computers, POS systems, various electronic devices, and various software.
* Ability to perform basic business math skills. Cash handling skills desired.
* Excellent organizational skills for keeping detailed records, reports and logs.
* Demonstrated ability to visually assess and evaluate safety hazards in the work place as mandated by company safety procedures. Ensure OSHA, local health and safety codes and company safety policies are met/followed.
* Ability to communicate, develop and maintain a close, effective relationships colleagues, department managers, partners and the public.
* Implement training and development plans and train staff
* Ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
* Open availability to work any shifts as needed.
May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, or technical developments) All duties are expected to be performed while clocked in.
Experience, Education and Training
* Must possess a valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance.
* 1-2 years of experience in a Quick Service restaurant environment or a guest service industry in a supervisory or leadership role or an equivalent combination is preferred.
* Food Handlers certification may be required
Ability to stand and walk for approximately 95-100% of shift including ability to bend, reach, and lift and carry a max of 50 pounds.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above position profile is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their Manager in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to the position and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at Del Taco.
Continued employment remains on an 'at-will' basis.
Del Taco is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Founded in 1964, Del Taco, a Lake Forest, California-based company operates or franchises more than 560 restaurants in 15 states. Del Taco offers a full range of made-to-order Mexican items such as tacos, burritos, quesadillas and American favorites including cooked-to-order burgers, fries and shakes. Del Taco uses fresh ingredients including hand-made salsa, fresh produce, freshly grated cheddar cheese, chicken grilled every hour and lard-free beans made from scratch.
The Company is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Fundada en 1964, Del Taco, una compañía con sede en Lake Forest, California, opera o otorga franquicias en más de 560 restaurantes en 15 estados. Del Taco ofrece una gama completa de productos mexicanos hechos a la orden, como tacos, burritos, quesadillas y favoritos estadounidenses, que incluyen hamburguesas, papas fritas y batidos preparados a pedido. Del Taco utiliza ingredientes frescos que incluyen salsa hecha a mano, productos frescos, queso cheddar recién rallado, pollo a la parrilla cada hora y frijoles sin manteca hechos desde cero.
La Compañía está totalmente comprometida con la Oportunidad de Empleo Igual y para atraer, retener, desarrollar y promover a los empleados más calificados sin importar su raza, género, color, religión, orientación sexual, origen nacional, edad, discapacidad física o mental, estado de ciudadanía, estado de veterano. , o cualquier otra característica prohibida por ley federal o estatal. Estamos dedicados a proporcionar un ambiente de trabajo libre de discriminación y acoso, y donde los empleados sean tratados con respeto y dignidad.
* Job Family SHIFT MANAGER
* Pay Type Hourly
* 1006 - WINCHESTER, CA, 30640 Benton Road, Winchester, California, United States of America