General Manager Store 0047
Employment Type: Full-Time
We're growing with no signs of slowing down! Del Taco offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We offer a work environment that is team-oriented, fast paced and fun.
Working at Del Taco, you'll feel proud that you are part of an iconic brand, where the hardest working hands in fast food actually grill, shred and chop fresh ingredients. You'll feel proud that you have a chance to grow and earn more as you work through a realistic and achievable career path.
It's not about JUST DOING IT, It's about BEING THE BEST at doing it.
Learn more about being the best you can be.
We Have People Driven
Delighting our Guests
Elevate Each Other
Come grow with us!
¡Estamos creciendo sin signos de desaceleración! Del Taco ofrece oportunidades significativas para el crecimiento y el progreso profesional. Ofrecemos un entorno de trabajo orientado al equipo, rápido y divertido.
Trabajando en Del Taco, te sentirás orgulloso de ser parte de una marca icónica, donde las manos más trabajadoras de la comida rápida realmente cocinan, trocean y cortan ingredientes frescos. Te sentirás orgulloso de tener la oportunidad de crecer y ganar más a medida que trabajas a través de una trayectoria profesional realista y alcanzable.
No se trata de SOLO HACERLO, se trata de SER EL MEJOR en hacerlo.
Aprende más sobre ser lo mejor que puedes ser.
Tenemos personas conducidas
Deleitando a nuestros huéspedes
Elevarse unos a otros
¡Ven a crecer con nosotros!
Reporting to the Area Director, the General Manager is responsible for protecting and delivering the Del Taco Brand, to grow sales while maximizing the efficiency and profitability of the restaurant by leading the Del Taco Way.
Essential Job Functions
Fully staff the store with quality people
* Recruiting, hiring, and retaining all restaurant employees
* Ensuring the entire team is certified according to the current training process at all times
* Creating a service oriented culture
* Promoting an environment of fun and teamwork
* Evaluating performance and recommending salary increases
* Recommending, approving, and administering disciplinary action, suspension, and/or termination
* Developing and growing team members and future managers
Deliver the Brand to everyone the Del Taco Way by:
* Executing Del Taco standards and using our processes and systems 100% of the time
* Maintaining the facility and customer areas
* Maintaining all equipment to operational and safety standards
* Delivering only quality products to Del Taco standards every time
* Adhering to cleaning schedules and standards
* Ensuring employees are in proper uniform
* Ensuring a consistent service experience
* Ensuring POP and signage is present and in the approved location
Achieve or exceed sales plan and build Customer Counts and Loyalty by:
* Identifying and communicating sales goals (daily, weekly, year over year)
* Ensuring the right people are in the right places according to projected / actual sales
* Increasing customer count and check average, and maximizing capacity and customer value
* Identifying and executing Local Store Marketing opportunities to attract new customers
* Staying aware of local events; Understanding the store's current trade area and competition
* Executing speed (speed with a smile) and service standards
* Flawlessly executing marketing promotions and campaigns
* Achieve or exceed profitability plan by:
* Maintaining staffing levels to actual sales
* Complying with labor laws
* Accurately ordering and managing inventory to reduce waste and prevent theft
* Ensuring cash handling procedures and standards are in place and followed
* Performing cash audits and addressing identified issues
* Executing safety and health standards
* Minimizing R&M / Supplies and Services costs by managing service vendors efficiently
* Achieving and communicating controllable cost targets
May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, or technical developments)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 3 - 5 years experience in QSR industry / full service concept
* ServSafe Certified
* Fluent in English; Spanish is plus
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; great telephone manner
* Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented; accurate
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and math skills
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, under pressure
* Proven ability to lead and motivate a diverse team, and promote learning, development and career growth
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ENVIRONMENT / WORKING CONDITIONS
* Office and Restaurant environment. Extended periods of standing, sitting, typing and looking at a computer screen. May also require some reaching, bending, and lifting.
* Ability to drive/travel to restaurant locations within assigned area including some overnight travel.
* Valid Driver's License and Proof of Vehicle Insurance is required.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their Manager in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an 'at-will' basis.
Del Taco is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Founded in 1964, Del Taco, a Lake Forest, California-based company operates or franchises more than 560 restaurants in 15 states. Del Taco offers a full range of made-to-order Mexican items such as tacos, burritos, quesadillas and American favorites including cooked-to-order burgers, fries and shakes. Del Taco uses fresh ingredients including hand-made salsa, fresh produce, freshly grated cheddar cheese, chicken grilled every hour and lard-free beans made from scratch.
The Company is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Fundada en 1964, Del Taco, una compañía con sede en Lake Forest, California, opera o otorga franquicias en más de 560 restaurantes en 15 estados. Del Taco ofrece una gama completa de productos mexicanos hechos a la orden, como tacos, burritos, quesadillas y favoritos estadounidenses, que incluyen hamburguesas, papas fritas y batidos preparados a pedido. Del Taco utiliza ingredientes frescos que incluyen salsa hecha a mano, productos frescos, queso cheddar recién rallado, pollo a la parrilla cada hora y frijoles sin manteca hechos desde cero.
La Compañía está totalmente comprometida con la Oportunidad de Empleo Igual y para atraer, retener, desarrollar y promover a los empleados más calificados sin importar su raza, género, color, religión, orientación sexual, origen nacional, edad, discapacidad física o mental, estado de ciudadanía, estado de veterano. , o cualquier otra característica prohibida por ley federal o estatal. Estamos dedicados a proporcionar un ambiente de trabajo libre de discriminación y acoso, y donde los empleados sean tratados con respeto y dignidad.
* Job Family FIELD MANAGEMENT
* Pay Type Salary
* 0047 - SAN BERNARDINO, CA, 770 W 2ND ST, San Bernardino, California, United States of America