Employment Type: Full-Time
Del Grande Dealer Group is currently seeking a Visual Designer (2-3 years experience).
The Del Grande Dealer Group (DGDG.COM) is leading the charge into the future of automotive retail. We're looking to add to our team of tech-savvy marketing professionals to develop, iterate, and launch the next phases of our world-class guest experience and to change the way cars are bought and sold.
We're looking for a visual designer who understands the value of a strong brand identity, has strong iconography skills, an advanced understanding of designing print and digital materials and possesses a hunger for growth and expansion. Preferred but not required would be experience in a company's rebranding process, web design and design research. This role is a full-time remote position but could change pending the status of our current Covid-19 risk level.
* · Work with in-house Marketing team to find elegant and practical solutions to design challenges, creating a world-class experience for our guests
* · Communicate a clear design point of view and direction
* · Create a unified brand identity across diverse marketing assets
* · Contribute to the direction of the business by maintaining design vision and formulating original concepts
* · Design marketing collateral, emails, and website
* · Collaborate and influence within and across different parts of the organization
* · Sustain effective partnerships to ensure products and marketing are developed to quality/aesthetic goals
* · Manage multiple projects and adhere to established schedules, ensuring quality standards are met
* · Analyze own work and work developed by others to evaluate the application of the project strategy and our brand
* · College Degree in design (can include illustration, graphic design, textile design)
* · 3+ years of professional experience designing print and digital collateral
* · Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and XD
* · Experience working with style guides
* · Portfolio that clearly expresses your ability to create successful design solutions
* · Strong team-oriented individual with the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, often with competing priorities
* · Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision
* PTO & Sick Time
* Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
More about DGDG
'Be happy' is more than a marketing slogan. It's our way of doing business.
We focus on people, technology and a unique culture to fuel our success. The DGDG Way is to utilize our core values of integrity and caring to create an exceptional automotive experience.
We have a dynamic management and training team to ensure that each employee has the necessary tools to be successful and the career path to grow. The Del Grande Dealer Group is the largest family-owned dealer group in the Bay Area with 12 locations, 14 brands, and over 850 team members - and we proudly celebrate 10 consecutive years as a Bay Area News Group Top Workplace. We're committed to our team member's success - and to the future of mobility.