B2B Content Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are a well-funded, global software company headquartered in San Francisco with global offices across Europe backed by top tier investors including KPCB, Redpoint Ventures, and Next World Capital among others. Our customers include who's who of the fortune 100 and the list is growing!We have a history of continued innovation since 2010, serving the fortune 100 providing an enterprise grade platform enabling trusted data-driven insights anywhere.
Datameer's advanced data preparation, exploration and governance functionality makes it easy to transform big data into curated data sets to feed any analytics initiative. Using a hybrid architecture that spans on-premise and the cloud, Datameer helps organizations deliver new insights in days and operationalize them immediately, increasing agility and responsiveness of the analytics that drive the business.
We are looking for a B2B Content Marketing Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and executing a scalable content marketing machine that will engage and guide our target audience throughout the entire buying journey - from awareness to consideration up to advocacy. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to monitor content success.
* Develop Datameer long term content strategy and win the mind share of our key audience
* Define scalable processes for content creation in collaboration with other team leaders
* Design and implement a marketing content strategy with a focus on both organic search-driven content (SEO) and viral content (social)
* Be an authority on SEO
* Work closely with the product marketing team to identify keywords and create content that targets personas
* Source and manage content creators and editors to continuously improve the impact and reach of marketing content
* Develop quantitative content performance goals, and provide reports to leadership on the performance of web and social content
* Expected to release a good cadence of blog posts, white papers, email copy etc.
* Develop and manage a marketing editorial calendar - for both short and long form content (e.g., blogs, white papers, videos, ad copy, social media content, etc.) - that aligns with demand generation product marketing, sales, and events priorities
* Identify, recruit, and manage content creation vendors and third-party writers as needed
* Explore and experiment with new media outlets and social channels to promote content
* Monitor the blogs, social content, web content, and e-mail campaigns of competitors for industry trends and new content ideas
* Serve as the editor-in-chief for all marketing collateral, including those created by other teams (e.g., Product Marketing, Sales, etc.)
* A body of exceptional work as a writer or editor, and the ability to manage a large pool of writers
* Experience with SEO and content best practices for organic search and social
* Experience leading a diverse team of writers and editors
* Hands-on ability to create a wide range of marketing assets - including but not limited to videos, sales decks, tutorials, infographics, mailers, blogs, and social content
* Experience with marketing automation software and publishing tools
* Ability to condense complicated ideas into short readable copy
We offer catered lunches, lots of snacks, plenty of coffee, and a collaborative friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
We are currently not supporting Work Visas.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
Datameer does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Datameer will not pay fees to any third party recruitment agency or firm in the absence of a signed agreement and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Datameer.