Senior Manager, NACO Enterprise Solutions Discovery and Delivery, Performance Partnership
Employment Type: Full-Time
Wondering what's within Beckman Coulter Diagnostics? Take a closer look.
At first glance, you'll see that for more than 80 years we've been dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and healthcare forward. Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. We're building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates. Look again and you'll see we are invested in you, providing the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and try new things with the support you need to be successful.
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, we're working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the world's biggest health issues.
As a Senior Manager leading the Performance Partnership (PP) Discovery and Delivery Team, you will be a key leader responsible for assessing the need for continuous improvement (CI) and consulting initiatives simultaneously across several enterprises and systems. You are as comfortable at the VP level and above, using the right tools to enhance value stream business change.
This position can be remote based within the US.
At Beckman Coulter, we are invested in your success and look forward to working with you in this exciting opportunity.
* Works alongside the Performance Partnership (PP) Principal to assess gaps in customers' current CI operations and make recommendations to the PP Principal. Attend meetings with the PP Principal and hospital executives.
* A major contributor to the sales process, including executive VIP presentations with executive clients, alongside the PP Principal and Beckman Coulter sales Health System Executive. Builds strong relationships with existing clients and new potential clients.
* Directs activities of Consultants and Sr. Consultants within a PP diagnostic assessment. Leads the overall project management of all PP diagnostic assessment to ensure they are scoped correctly and ensure we can execute within the timeframe necessary.
* Coach and mentor team members to ensure customer expectations are met.
* Coach and mentor team members to diagnose work flow impediments and provide expert counsel on appropriate advanced strategies employing DBS Tools to eliminate waste. Develop solutions which meet planning schedules and quality objectives of the client. Define linkages between customer strategic objectives and process improvements, using both analytical tools and consulting techniques.
* Deliver diagnostic assessment report out presentations to executive clients.
* Help to create a draft version of a delivery strategy, including Statement of Work documents, for specific customers. Work with PP Principal to create a roadmap for deployment of strategy through tactical planning and execution.
* Provides direction and transition of contracts and relationships to the Enterprise Delivery team (post-sale).
* Assign mentorship within the team and lead the creation of meaningful development plans with a focus of skill development and on high employee engagement. Host weekly North America team huddles along with weekly employee 1:1s.
* Collection of current state data points in order to develop proof points & marketing material to promote the success of the program. Identify product development initiatives to meet future client needs.
* Although this is largely an external customer facing role, assistance with internal DBS activities, including training of associates and such events like President's Kaizen, will be required upon request.
* Assist with mentoring and development of new Performance Partnership Consultants on the Delivery Team, Client Engagement Executives and Analytics Team.
The essential requirements of the job include:
* Bachelor's degree with 14+ years exp. OR Master's/Doctoral degree with 12+ years exp. AND Related experience includes 4+ years managing people
* Can consult across large complex business systems and value streams regarding improvement plans focused on cost reduction and cost avoidance Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) at the C-Suite level.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
* 10+ years track record of commercial experience with proven success in continuous improvement, sales or consulting.
* Polished demeanor with strong executive presence.
* Ability to analyze client commercial capabilities, identify root cause and growth tool opportunities; has the skills necessary to be seen as credible by peers and greater sales organization.
* Ability to accurately assess key business metrics and situations from a 'general manager's' point of view; effective at structured problem solving and critical thinking.
* Ability to work with functions in the implementation of the DBS roadmap and implement key growth initiatives; successfully leads change, handles conflict / ambiguity.
* Advanced skills in communications, training / adult learning, consulting / influencing; teamwork across disciplines, regions, and cultures.
* Confirmed proficiency in time management and action plan execution.
* Computer skills (word processing, graphics, spreadsheet, etc.).
* Willingness to travel 30-50% with the potential for future international travel.
* MBA and consultancy experience or, a bachelor's degree in Operations Management, Health Care Management, Business or Industrial Engineering.
* Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or evidence of pathway to Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (i.e. courses in progress).
* Laboratory redesign experience.
* Background or knowledge of hospital finance.
* Background in project management.
* Expertise in organizational development, executive leadership and mentoring.
* Experience with development of corporate level training, communication and mentorship modules.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we'll empower you to push the boundaries of what's possible.
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies require all US and Puerto Rico employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.