Sales Representative - San Diego
Employment Type: Full-Time
If you aspire to part of a purpose, performance and values driven organization whose mission and vision guides every action, we are eager to hear from you!
The Sales Representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable interpersonal relationships with customers and for actively searching for new accounts and improving sales potential with existing customers.
This role is a customer facing representative of Radiometer and must convey a sense of expertise in company products, services, capabilities and serve as a key educator to our customers.
* Plan organize and execute sales calls and lead key accounts through the sales cycle.
* Grow market and motivated and driven to win competitive conversions.
* Develop strategic references to utilize for maximizing new business and growth initiatives.
* Grow sales to 'own hospital' in assigned territories with value selling.
* Update CRM/ maintain and accurately forecast a robust 30-60-90 day sales funnel.
* Drive Radiometer share from lab to Point of Care using sales processes
* Think strategically to help sell the Radiometer total solution
Position Specific Proficiencies/ Experience
* Bachelor's degree required, science major preferred but not required
* 5 years sales experience required; in a medical device industry preferred
* 1-3 years capital equipment sales experience required
* Respiratory therapy, Nurse, clinical lab or similar work experience helpful.
* Proficient MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook), iOS/OS skills, and internet skills; database and CRM experience.
* 70% or greater; some overnight travel
Check out our benefits here: https://danaherbenefitsinfo.com/
This position provides the opportunity to develop personal and professional skills by selling leading-edge diagnostic equipment to world-class medical entities. We look forward to considering you for the team!
Diversity & Inclusion:
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page-Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The 'EEO is the Law' poster is available here.