Product Manager, Chemistry Diagnostics Product Management - Remote
Employment Type: Full-Time
Wondering what's within Beckman Coulter? Take a closer look.
Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. At Beckman Coulter, a Danaher company, we're building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates. At first glance, you'll see we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and health care forward for more than 80 years. Look again and see we are invested in you and the opportunity to create a meaningful career, be creative, and try new things.
And no matter where you look at Beckman Coulter, at the heart of what we do, you'll witness our shared purpose-helping realize life's potential-in action. Our work helps improve millions of lives.
We hope you'll see yourself here, too. What you find at Beckman Coulter-and within yourself- might just change the world!
Beckman Coulter (BEC) Diagnostics is over a $4 Billion in vitro diagnostics operating company that is wholly owned by Danaher Corporation. The Product Manager, Chemistry Product Management, reports to a Sr Manager, Chemistry Product Management within the Global Clinical Chemistry Product Management team. BEC Diagnostics and the Clinical Chemistry/Immunoassay business unit are committed to delivering to customers a comprehensive and industry leading portfolio of innovative new products.
This role can be remote based with travel required 'post pandemic'.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
* As a technical product specialist, serve as member of core teams with responsibilities to develop Business Cases, Customer Product Requirements and Launch Strategies
* Handle current product lines and develop opportunities for new product development and improvements to current products
* Capture and assess market and competitive intelligence, global trends, and displacing technologies
* Strategically address changing needs by ensuring accurate planning and forecasting, including managing inventory interruptions
* Build and establish relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, gather voice of customer, sales and marketing, regulatory perspectives for new product opportunities
The essential qualifications include:
* Master's Degree with 7+ years' experience or Doctoral degree infield with 4+ years in laboratory diagnostics, life sciences, or similar field
* Or Bachelor's degree with 9+ years' experience
* 3+ years Product Management experience in laboratory diagnostics, life sciences, or equivalent
* Strong eye for business in global clinical laboratory environment with knowledge of competitive environments and laboratory workflow processes
* Strong technical and financial aptitude; experience in financial analysis/modeling skills
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
* Ability to influence cross culturally/functionally to take action and understand dynamics of different markets
* Identifies and solves complex, operational and organizational problems while adhering to policies and procedures
* Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with ability to build trust and negotiate trade-offs
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program, 401K match or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits at danaherbenefitsinfo.com. We believe you'll like what you see!
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher Operating Company. At Danaher, we're driven by a sense of wonder for what we can create-and what we can become. Here, you'll accelerate your career while driving innovation that improves lives. You'll work hard and take risks, with guidance from committed leaders, powerful DBS tools, and the support of a global organization.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 202-419-7762 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The 'EEO is the Law' poster is available here.